65" Best tv offer

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lg magic remote is really good...but sometime press button not register..:s22:

Picture quality aside. For the same budget, LG will inch ahead of the rest of its competition with its Magic Remote.

Easy to use, very user friendly.. esp if you have older folks at home. The cursor will snap itself to any button / box once you go near, so you don't have to do extreme aiming like playing AWP on CS 1.6 :s13:

rahulbajaj

Reaction score
LG similar equivalent to Samsung 6100/6300 model is the 65UJ632T.. around $2180 I checked from Gaincity Marina Square, free delivery and bracket + installation, no other freebies. In case you wanna consider entry level one from LG.

But I find LG magic remote easier to use, more intuitive and snappy.
Thanks for your reply. I am aware that UJ632T is a comparable entry level model in LG but the picture quality imho is worse than the Samsung 6xxx series. The UJ751T on the other hand is cheaper than Samsung M7XXX series and looked better value to me. I might be completely wrong here though.

In case you guys know of any aggressive salesman at any of the store who can offer a real good deal (on the above mentioned TVs or 2016 comparable models) to make a quick sale without much of the haggling process, please do suggest.

To another poster who bought the import set, I was hoping to buy a new set with 3yr company warranty as have had a bad experience in the past with TV repairs and stuff.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. I am aware that UJ632T is a comparable entry level model in LG but the picture quality imho is worse than the Samsung 6xxx series. The UJ751T on the other hand is cheaper than Samsung M7XXX series and looked better value to me. I might be completely wrong here though.

In case you guys know of any aggressive salesman at any of the store who can offer a real good deal (on the above mentioned TVs or 2016 comparable models) to make a quick sale without much of the haggling process, please do suggest.

To another poster who bought the import set, I was hoping to buy a new set with 3yr company warranty as have had a bad experience in the past with TV repairs and stuff.

picture quality for LCD LED can be subjective to which is better cause the store default or some set purposely set to better color by the sales man. even brightness some time 1 set set at higher brightness u assume that one is better.. so take some time play ard with the setting if the saleman let u have the remote. And if picture quality is yr main concern get 55 inch OLED..;)

jim123

Reaction score
Agree with Naketoes on the LCD LED picture quality is subjective due to the adjustment setting. You may want to go Mustafa to check out the picture quality for 65UJ632 and 65UJ751 which is side by side for reference. You can ask the sales promoter to play the same demo material to compare.

Cedesria

Reaction score
I had just did tat at mustafa! the 65 inch 632 and 750T were side by side. 750T clearly the winner....

Cedesria

Reaction score
Haha, but I not that poisoned by it as the price deter me from getting it haha. No budget for it.

phiber

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone getting 65" LED TV soon or for delivery after CNY? Perhaps we can group-buy together to get better price?

am looking at LG 65SJ850T model..

sunrise_1

Reaction score
I m interested but i m getting other stuff too, so might be little difficult to do group buy, but can still share prices.

wira

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone getting 65" LED TV soon or for delivery after CNY? Perhaps we can group-buy together to get better price?

am looking at LG 65SJ850T model..

How much is the 65sj850t ?
Am also looking at 65” budget $2.5K.
Currently only Samsung 65mu6300 fits my budget.

Chys

Master Member
Reaction score
I was doing my own evaluation. If you want to go for value for money, go for LG 65J632 which is around 2k. Otherwise go for LG 55C7 for around 2.5k.

Size or quality, pick one.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.