(OFFICIAL) FIFA 18

ralphlauren

Master Member
Reaction score
Wa u must be a pro! Can share custom tactic?

I use 4-3-2-1. My favourite formation! Used to only play world class but this year I tried legendary and surprisingly I’m able to win 80-90% of the games on squad battles!!

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
What’s a good formation vs AI? I tried using the popular 4321 to play against professional level AI, knn all the thru ball kanna intercepted.

i use 4-3-3 attack, good for scoring goals

GuOgUo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My current squad!!
A7GIv2M.png

Feel like selling ibra to make this squad! need to save up for griezmann definitely haha.

lAtvgkr.png

GuOgUo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got rakitic and petr cech from my weekend league rewards. Hope everyone got something good :D

HYHY123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got rakitic and petr cech from my weekend league rewards. Hope everyone got something good :D

Friday rewards is if u play online against others ? I don’t get rewards on Friday .. only Monday for my squad battle..

HYHY123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm I see a lot of ppl talking about rewards on Friday.. which event is it ah? My squad battle is gold 2 but the reward is usually given on mondays ..

GuOgUo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ohhh icic.. needs get elite in squad battle to qualify for weekend league ? Ps ah I first time playing fut

No u need to play the qualifying suring the weekdays. Need to win 4 games to qualify. Once u qualify, every week gold 3 u will be auto qualified for the nxt weekend league.

HYHY123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No u need to play the qualifying suring the weekdays. Need to win 4 games to qualify. Once u qualify, every week gold 3 u will be auto qualified for the nxt weekend league.

Ahh icic.. lol squad battles I already can’t keep up le haha.. average about 2-3 games a day only.. needa up my difficulty level soon to get higher sb rank ..

Recent sbc keep losing money.. mega packs / rare mega packs gave me highest 1k worth card

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.