AIA Vitality

arunjacob

Reaction score
Update: Team complete.
LYT - You were too late. I will accept your friend request but cannot add you to the team

phoenix86

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to AIA Vitality and looking to add friends/form a team as well. Please help. Thanks !!

Beastosterone

Reaction score
Looking for 1 more teammate. Just joined 3 weeks ago. I will usually hit max pts in 3 - 4 days. pm me your name in vitality. Thanks

ly66844

Reaction score
Hello! I need some help~. Unable to sync my garmin to the aia weekly challenge app. I have already link my garmin account to the app but there is no points leh.
Any kind soul can guide? Please and thank you!:)

If i can sync it, i would like to join a group too♡

Stealth De

Reaction score
urgently need 1 team members. I've completed 100% for this week, pls pm me ur name

Last edited:

ly66844

Reaction score
Hello, i need a group to join. Joined 2 weeks ago and hit for 2 weeks already.
Pm me please!

Last edited:

Lionelccs

Reaction score
Looking for 1 more teammate. Just joined 3 weeks ago. I will usually hit max pts in 3 - 4 days. pm me your name in vitality. Thanks

Looking for consistent members as well.

I average 500 points per week.

PM me your aia in app name.

celest1987

Reaction score
Looking for team member

Looking for 1 more team member. Will achieved target weekly.
Please pm me.

fireintheh0le

Reaction score
Hello! I need some help~. Unable to sync my garmin to the aia weekly challenge app. I have already link my garmin account to the app but there is no points leh.
Any kind soul can guide? Please and thank you!:)

If i can sync it, i would like to join a group too♡
try de-link and link back again? I have the same problem for S Health app to sync with AIA app. I always de-link and link back again and it managed to work after that. you can try with your garmin see if is able to work.

happycall2

Reaction score
Hi, I am using AIA Vitality APP, I am hitting target consistently to get reward points and bonus. I need 2 Persons to add as friends who are also hitting the target, together as team we can double our bonus amount. From 20 SGD per month to 40 SGD. Please PM me if you are interested to join as group and get double reward every week.
Hi can u pls PM me? new member here. have been hitting my targets too. Thanks! ;D

XGZ1503

Reaction score
As of 15 Jan 2018, the min no of group members will increase from 4 to 8.

I need 4 more active members to achieve group reward. Pls pm me! Tks

alvino

Reaction score
As of 15 Jan 2018, the min no of group members will increase from 4 to 8.

I need 4 more active members to achieve group reward. Pls pm me! Tks

where did you read that? i didnt see any email or in app info on that. 8 is alot! LOL 1 fail 7 suffers

fireintheh0le

Reaction score
Looking for AIA Vitality team members

I heard next year they will increase to 8 ppl instead for 4. Looking for 4 more active members. Please pm me! Me and my 2 friends will add you together so you will gain 3 members instantly. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.