SUSS July 2014 Intake (Formerly UniSIM)

notifications

Reaction score
Aiming for honours is one thing, having the ability to achieve it is another question.

If you are the book/exam smart type, by all means go for it.

But if you are the mug book type but still score low points no matter how you try, then I suggest do not give yourself too much expectations/pressure. Perhaps a lower category will do.

I agree to some extent but how would my current situation affect my gpa?

calliope

Reaction score
I agree to some extent but how would my current situation affect my gpa?

well, to be able to do honours, you need to complete your basic degree with a CGPA of 3.5 and above. So it's still within reach, like onelastwish says you still have many modules to bring up your GPA. For myself and someone else I know, we actually did better for subsequent semesters compared to our first sem. Maybe it will be the same for you once you get used to school and understand what is required/expected of you.

At the same time, with honours you will obviously then worry about your GPA and what class of honours you'll get. I think you should just focus on doing your best and see how it goes. Wishing you all the best in achieving your goals :) but seriously don't put too much pressure on yourself especially when you haven't even completed your first sem yet.

jackieps

Reaction score
BUS 357 ECA and GBA

Anyone got ECA and GBA for BUS357: Starting and Managing A Business? I am willing to exchange my GBA and ECA for other courses.

skygamer

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Anyone taking ACC309 international tax and planning T1 by Jack Wong? Can I know the location and time? I'm actually in T2 by Christy but it is at Singapore Poly (SP) which is too far from my work place :(

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
GBA and TMA marks now very slow

My term 1 modules already ended by GBA marks not available yet

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
During the eCR exercise, our comments for the individual modules is it anonymous ?

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
ecR coming soon

I have some electives to clear. Will you guys specially pick those that are ECA or pick based on your interest ?

wellie12345

Reaction score
ACC210

Hello! May I know if anyone here has taken the module ACC210? Please kindly respond to this, greatly appreciate it!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.