apply ETA (visa) to australia

lastkopek

Reaction score
Oh wow, she does for free? But maybe only for those with high post count la haha...:s13::s13::s13:

Yup maybe. I hit slightly above post requirement got rejected.

Actually they are good i used thier service twice .paid the visa fee. 3rd time try luck see got free visa or not end up kena rejected :s22:

tulipkiss

Reaction score
Forgot about VISA until I chanced upon this post :( Hope kangaroo can help to apply asap and no hiccups!

Awesom Andy

Reaction score
No its electronic, and tagged to your passport.

There's usually some sort of output or references that can be printed. While it's not necessary to print it, sometimes, airline check-in staff can have difficulty linking them up if there are any differences in the name - e.g. slightly different order.

IronMan123

Master Member
Reaction score
There's usually some sort of output or references that can be printed. While it's not necessary to print it, sometimes, airline check-in staff can have difficulty linking them up if there are any differences in the name - e.g. slightly different order.

I think print out better. Who know the network system may down?

oogeeoogee

Reaction score
I am going to Australia and will contact ms kang for my Australia ETA. thank you for the recommendation

g_t2006

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tot no such thing as free....

free is it also becos u leave ur details to be "sold"to black market purposes?

As far as my myopia and knowledge brings me, Oz govt dun pay pte companies for processing visas.

In this context, it's a TOURIST visa. It's applied electronically. Thus the name electronic travel authority. The travel agencies pay the system, aka GDS a fee to use the system. The eta is processed thru the GDS. The Aus gov do not charge for the application of the visa. Some agencies will do it foc if you purchase a ticket thru them. Some will charge (even if you made a purchase thru them). It's entirely up to the agency how much they want to charge. It's a very simple process and quick way to earn some $ (for the agencies).

snip82

Reaction score
I very confused here, ETA can applied online very fast right why must go thru third agencies to do it?? I have friend did it at SINGAPORE airport only he did not know sg require a visa

Last edited:

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I very confused here, ETA can applied online very fast right why must go thru third agencies to do it?? I have friend did it at SINGAPORE airport only he did not know sg require a visa

How can u be so sure it will definitely be approved?

kevin301

Reaction score

If you apply through the official website it is AUD$20, last time I checked.
To do it via other channels is often cheaper than that.
That's the main reason, I would guess.

redpandagold

Reaction score
Hi, anyone apply eta through eta.sg or australianonlinevisa.com? How do we check to verify our eta is approve. Thanks

FrankT

Reaction score
Wrong site

Price should be A$20.

Website should be: eta.immi.gov.au/ETAS3/etas

All government website should have .gov.country, so for Australia, it would have .gov.au as part of the url.

lufu

Master Member
Reaction score
Price should be A$20.

Website should be: eta.immi.gov.au/ETAS3/etas

All government website should have .gov.country, so for Australia, it would have .gov.au as part of the url.

Many other cheaper alternatives at $7 only

RunwayQueen

Reaction score
Erm.....

So its a free service / $7 per visa VS AUD 20 to apply via australian immigration right?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.