China Tablets to recommend

1_Fang

Reaction score
Actually if you look back most of the regulars in this thread have all disappeared... China tablets simply not worth trying lar...
My 4yr old iFive 3GS still kicking well!
Not forgetting Cube brand is good too. My new Freer X9 is on the way in

natas

Reaction score
cube is good? how is this brand's batt life?

I have a 3 yrs old cube, can't remember the model, 9 inches plus with 3G sim slot. My 1 yr old kid is using it now for youtube... tough enough for her to abuse it. :D Battery lasts about 4-5 hrs.

Looking to buy another soon.

rboyboy

Master Member
Reaction score
Found a cheapo 10 inch tablet on qoo10..not sure its brand but I only need it to view powerpoint slides and PDF files..any other recommendations?? TIA

XClusivE.L

Reaction score
Just bought the teclast t10 waiting for it xD will let you guys know how it is

Sent from HTC U11 using GAGT

where u buy from? and how much? Im looking to get that as well.. reviews like good only.. from normal usage to gaming.. all not bad.. plus pricing damn worth

i wonder if got any shops in sg bring in this tablet.. can go look see and touch and buy straight away instead of waiting for shipping T.T

HamsterKing

Reaction score
where u buy from? and how much? Im looking to get that as well.. reviews like good only.. from normal usage to gaming.. all not bad.. plus pricing damn worth

i wonder if got any shops in sg bring in this tablet.. can go look see and touch and buy straight away instead of waiting for shipping T.T
I gave up waiting. Bought it from gearbest but they process too long already I'm gonna cancel my order. Maybe I'll get the teclast t8 from taobao more trustable

Sent from HTC U11 using GAGT

XClusivE.L

Reaction score
hopefully got some shops or what in sim lim or someone bringing these china products =x actually market here quite big if they know what brand and products to bring in sure got business de.. profit margin should be quite good also..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.