Cheap Flight Alerts Service : We are Flight Finders/ Hackers! Departures from Sg, KL & INDO

Air_Classified_SG

Reaction score
Cheap Flight Alerts Service : We are Flight Finders/ Hackers! Departures from SG

Intro:

Hi! We are Air Classified SG. We provide newsletter services of sending cheap flight alerts into your inbox whenever we scour the web!

We are travel lovers who enjoy finding the best flight deals out there for our subscribers. We are neither a travel agency nor a search engine – we are an email subscription service that alerts people every time ridiculous flight deals pop up.

A bit more about me:
I once worked at a job that does frequent international flights to SEA countries. Over the past few years, I've visited over 20 different countries by finding cheap flight deals and mistake fares on international long-haul round-trip flights.

They are similar web services in the US or UK done by scottcheapflights, but we noticed they are mainly focusing on US or UK and not so for SEA. So we have started this to focus for departures in Singapore, KL or Indonesia for now!

The list has now grown exponentially since!

Few of the recent flight deals we have done (full-serviced, nonstop round-trips):
*Singapore to Dubai - SGD 520
*Singapore to NZ - SGD 600
*Singapore to Darwin, Aus - SGD 311
*Singapore to Finland - SGD 565
*Singapore to Kaohsiung, Taiwan - SGD 169
*Singapore to Hong Kong - SGD 147

(round-trips):
*Singapore to Reykjavik - SGD 663
*Singapore to Los Angeles - SGD 878

No we are not talking about cheap deals/promos from malaysia air (I don't even dare recommend myself)

And many many more, feel free to ask absolutely anything!

Some common FAQs:

How does Air Classified work?

Our team of Flight Hackers scour the web on a daily basis (yes, all day every day in fact!) for the best flight deals online. When we come across a flight deal worthy of being sent to our subscribers, we send them straight to your inbox. It’s as easy as that!

Is Air Classified free to join?
Yep, it’s free! We have free memberships and also premium memberships at just $2.00 per month for our hardwork and people who find great value in our services!

How many flight alerts can I expect to receive?

This really depends on how many great deals we come across, as we only like sending the very best. On average however, Premium Subscribers can expect between 2-3 flight alerts.

We only send out exceptionally good deals, rather than to meet a certain quota. Our core focus is always on quality rather than quantity.

Are these last minute deals?
We scout around 2-3 months ahead of the calender, so all of us can prepare (and tell your bosses beforehand) for the trip!

Are you going to spam my email?
We are not subscription services that spam you to buy a flight every time the price drops $20 because they get a commission. We don’t receive any commission, so our only interest is helping people find steals.

No, we never sell personal information and maintain a strict policy on this.

Feel free to PM me for our website link for more info!

Cheers

Last edited:

Air_Classified_SG

Reaction score
Realized this limitation too!

Feel free to just google airclassified singapore :)

Thanks for the interest! Spread the word if you manage to book through these great deals!

Air_Classified_SG

Reaction score
There's a lot of restrictions to new hardwarezone accounts, so simply head to:-

airclassified. strikingly. com

and sign up! Thanks for the support!

Air_Classified_SG

Reaction score
bump! Heres our recent updates that we have dished out:-

Vietnam in the $100s
Krabi in the $80s
Macau in the $100s
Japan in the $500s

All nonstop, roundtrip prices!

Thank you for the support :)

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Intro:
No we are not talking about cheap deals/promos from malaysiaair (I don't even dare recommend myself)

So what is it about Malaysia Airlines that you don't even dare to recommend?

Malaysia Airlines is a decent airline. There is no need to put down anyone or anything just to prove you are of standard. Pretty much a low blow.

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Few of the recent flight deals we have done (full-serviced, nonstop round-trips):
*Singapore to Dubai - SGD 520
*Singapore to Reykjavik - SGD 663
*Singapore to NZ - SGD 600
*Singapore to Darwin, Aus - SGD 311
*Singapore to Finland - SGD 565

There are NO nonstop flights between Singapore and Reykjavik.

Air_Classified_SG

Reaction score
Bump!!

Glad to know that some subscribers are benefiting from our services:-

"Just upgraded to premium. Absolutely love the service, just booked flights for $270 from SG to Perth on Vesak Day Holiday weekend using the email alert we received.

A must have for everyone, worth the $24 even if you book one flight since they are great deals!"

Words can't describe the appreciation for the support!

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Pretty nice information for lazy ppl like me. Paid the premium one. Would like frequency to be more. :)

Air_Classified_SG

Reaction score
Once again for interested peeps!

airclassified.strikingly .com

Some recent flights we dished out:-

Athens, Greece for $539 USP $800+
Bangkok, Thailand for $91 USP $120+

All nonstop, roundtrip prices!

Thank you for the support :)

Last edited:

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some recent flights we dished out:-

Athens, Greece for $539 USP $800+

P1ru1la.png

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.