HTC U11 Plus

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The HTC U11+ looks very nice, especially the 6" 18:9 widescreen display on the front and the color option where the wireless charging coil can be seen! :s12:

OutBreak

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is the first time HTC put such huge battery in the phone! Maybe the battery life is even better than Mate 10. I hope it come soon.

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
OMG the black translucent of the U11+ is freaking sexy!! U11+ is almost perfect and its the best product from HTC so far.

Very bad timing for HTC to announced the phone now. Razer phone and iPhone X have taken over the news headline everywhere and no much ppl will care about HTC.

OutBreak

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OMG the black translucent of the U11+ is freaking sexy!! U11+ is almost perfect and its the best product from HTC so far.

Very bad timing for HTC to announced the phone now. Razer phone and iPhone X have taken over the news headline everywhere and no much ppl will care about HTC.

Only iPhone fans will be looking at iPhone X. I doubt there are any Razer phone fans, the Razer is ugly as f..

U11+ is looking really sexy.. I wonder when it is coming..

shager

Master Member
Reaction score
Wow it looks really good. How long will we have to wait for this?

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
Only iPhone fans will be looking at iPhone X. I doubt there are any Razer phone fans, the Razer is ugly as f..

U11+ is looking really sexy.. I wonder when it is coming..
Don't have high hopes for HTC Singapore. It will be surprising if it can release by end of this year.

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looks like wireless charger coil to me dude.

Link: android central's HTC U11+ hands-on preview

But the version that really caught our eye was the translucent model, which retains some of the subtle reflectiveness of other U-series phones, while also providing a window into the phone's internal hardware. The most noticeable feature is the NFC antenna, located right by the HTC logo, and which actually becomes an unconventional design feature. Look more closely, especially around the top of the device, and bits of PCB come into focus around the camera module and mainboard.

Last edited:

jyaisu

Reaction score
So tempted to trade in my U11 and get the translucent U11+ , it's amazing how HTC can up the game and make something prettier than the solar red.

Btw, according to The Verge, the U11+ is the axed Pixel 2 XL. Google should had stuck to HTC instead of going for LG which is giving them so much headache on the OLED screen now.

kalibur

Reaction score
The fact that it has a LCD screen, improved rating of IP68, updated Sense UI, bigger battery and looking gorgeous to boot, is a winner. Will it be launching in SG?

qyc_91

Reaction score
The fact that it has a LCD screen, improved rating of IP68, updated Sense UI, bigger battery and looking gorgeous to boot, is a winner. Will it be launching in SG?

if only it's amoled~ since they used to do it on HTC Desire & Legend.

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score

It will be launch in Singapore but the question is when.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.