Affordable steering wheel for pc

Narukura

Reaction score
There was the logitech driving force gt last time which don't cost a bomb. Anyone can share what's on the market now that don't cost a bomb also? Something with the spec of the driving force gt will be preferred. 900degrees rotation, force feedback, etc.

Sent from Galaxy S8 to +1 using GAGT

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think you can still find new DFGT on Shopee or used G27/G29 Carousell. I use G29, the ffb and pedals are pretty good.

ragegoh

Reaction score
I got dfgt to let go. If interested can pm me offer. Else i will continue using it. :s13:

tmfwy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There was the logitech driving force gt last time which don't cost a bomb. Anyone can share what's on the market now that don't cost a bomb also? Something with the spec of the driving force gt will be preferred. 900degrees rotation, force feedback, etc.

Sent from Galaxy S8 to +1 using GAGT

I have a Logitech G27 Steering wheel to let go. Rarely use it since i moved house.
With box

PM with contacts if interested

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.