The Official Football Manager 2018 Thread

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They finally kinda of get the injury time right. In the second half, finally can see alot more 3-5 mins added.

Kapish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
team dynamics most annoying feature of fm2018
whole team keep making noise over one player contract never renew or want to be sold but i refused

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Players still whiny complain not enough attention in fitness coaching leh. It is 4.5 stars and workload light.

Btw any deep lying forward available for 1st winter transfer window for Bournemouth? I have 27m to spend.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ya alot of players saying not enough attention in training. But i go training overall page, see entire squad pleased with general training, i just ignore that.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
zzz how is the game so buggy?

I just continued my game save, some of the visuals changed totally.

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
will the actual game be better than the beta?
think i will juz skip this year and wait for fm2019 bah lol...

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's better to judge the game yourself instead of just reading the reviews. Try the demo when it's out. Like it, then buy. Don't like, skip.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
There seems to be a ninja update.

Quite a few positives here.

- I can see players conditions, and assists during my 2D match.
- During the match, i can go analysis, match stats to see the clear cut chances created and woodwork hit.
- When i go scouting tab, player search, the search form pops out automatically instead of needing me to search for the search button.

Edit: Not auto pop, but when my cursor hovers on the search button, the search form comes out

Last edited:

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Scouting seems like harder to do. Previously can just add filter than all appear liao. Now like so difficult

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m playing wolves save now. Hope to gain promotion and build a champions league challenging team within 5 seasons. So far Diogo Jota is tearing the league apart! Looks really promising this youngster on loan from atheltico Madrid. Wonderkid!

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yup injuries quite common, but i realise i have managed them better on my new Inter save. Currently in january window first season.

Very frustrating. This mediocre fullback D'Ambrosio kbkp want to leave for Huaxia Xingfu for money, then this club offered significantly lesser than Shanghai (Oscar's team), so i accepted the offer from Shanghai only, the wages they offer also better. Then he suddenly 180 degree turn, say don't want move liao, i already got my replacement lined up -.- end up have to cancel the replacement transfer.

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup injuries quite common, but i realise i have managed them better on my new Inter save. Currently in january window first season.

Very frustrating. This mediocre fullback D'Ambrosio kbkp want to leave for Huaxia Xingfu for money, then this club offered significantly lesser than Shanghai (Oscar's team), so i accepted the offer from Shanghai only, the wages they offer also better. Then he suddenly 180 degree turn, say don't want move liao, i already got my replacement lined up -.- end up have to cancel the replacement transfer.

How you manage the injuries better? By using the medical center ah? Whenever high risk give them rest ?

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
How you manage the injuries better? By using the medical center ah? Whenever high risk give them rest ?

Something like that. But then again I playing Inter who is not in Europe, only 1 match per week. My previous game with Chelsea the injuries were crazy.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I seriously don't get this ******** that has been in the games for years...

Player X asks me to accept a bid of reasonable value. Why the heck we still need to pay them their remaining loyalty bonus. When I sell fringe players against their will, yes they deserve the remaining bonus, but all these POS asked to leave, still have to pay them as well.

Lost Candreva and Perisic in January window to Manu and Barca...

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I seriously don't get this ******** that has been in the games for years...

Player X asks me to accept a bid of reasonable value. Why the heck we still need to pay them their remaining loyalty bonus. When I sell fringe players against their will, yes they deserve the remaining bonus, but all these POS asked to leave, still have to pay them as well.

Lost Candreva and Perisic in January window to Manu and Barca...

Stupid right. No as if they were loyal lol.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
lol why the heck is Theo Hernandez on 105k per week.

Now he's listed by RM for dirt cheap and i need a left back, but no way im giving a youngster 100+k per week :s13:

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
The only way i can take a SS now is print screen and paste on paint.... Wait for full release to fix....

Anyway....

q0MhYyp.png

Song boh use Chinese money :s13:

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Game is officially out. Demo should be out too. Those who want to try and go download.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.