Recommended Cat Food & Shops in Singapore

throwR

Reaction score
Can someone recommend me a good brand of wet / dry foods to feed my 3 mth old kitten. Can't seem to find most of the recommended brands (taste of the wild, orijen, acana) at the online stores since the list is prob not updated, also not sure if 3 mth kitten should be fed differently. Would like online store recommendations as well, TIA

TrollAndOgres

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can someone recommend me a good brand of wet / dry foods to feed my 3 mth old kitten. Can't seem to find most of the recommended brands (taste of the wild, orijen, acana) at the online stores since the list is prob not updated, also not sure if 3 mth kitten should be fed differently. Would like online store recommendations as well, TIA
I was feeding wellness core, Go! And schesir/monge for my cat when he was a kitten, until he changed and rejected all those brands and went for dry food lol.

Now he eats orijen & wishbone (this is e one that got him to finally start eating dry).. wet food i give Ciao cup, schesir with fruits.

Sent from Somewhere Loh using GAGT

goldilocks

Reaction score
I went to try a small pack (1kg) and am really amazed.

Seen the following benefits:
1) much lesser fur shedding.
2) lesser body odour
3) lesser bad breath.
4) less stinky poo

I haven't change anything except trying out the organic dry food. My kitten has tried wellness core and meowing heads. Both are okay, but lots of shedding and bad breath. Now everything is perfect!

But ya, I have one cat, and to sustain that cost is still bearable. Whoever keen can try this Natural Core brand. It's made in Korea.

If only one cat and doesn't mind the cost of any food, sure can try but not sure if everyone organic is necessarily since its not grain free as it has brown rice and doesn't need the soyabean either.

j_tan89

Reaction score
ROYAL CANIN Gastrointestinal

hi guys, anyone knows where to get ROYAL CANIN Gastrointestinal for my cat from shops with delivery? tried many pet stores but cant seem to find it

AristroCats

Master Member
Reaction score
hi guys, anyone knows where to get ROYAL CANIN Gastrointestinal for my cat from shops with delivery? tried many pet stores but cant seem to find it

I can't find it in the pet stores I know too. Only seen it at vet's practices. Perhaps ask your vet to source it out for you ?

j_tan89

Reaction score
wet food cartoon

does any shop sells their wet food in carton? looking for better brands. don't mind spending about 50-60 for 1 carton

Last edited:

AristroCats

Master Member
Reaction score
does any shop sells their wet food in carton? looking for better brands. don't mind spending about 50-60 for 1 carton

You can contact any pet shop about buying in larger quantity, I'm sure they can.
Try Polypet to see if they have something you want there.

applefreak

Reaction score
can consider getting pet supplies from this online store
http://www.ahasg.com/

this store has done a lot supporting our local animal shelters and animal welfare
they even came out with their own brand of cat food!

perspex

Reaction score
These days, I go to a pet shop near to my house. It's called The Underdog Pet Shop. Much better prices than most other pet shops...

babyrobo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for those who are feeding only wet food(tins), how much stocks do u usually buy and keep each time?

archcherub

Reaction score
what dry food do u guys feed your cats ah?

do u guys feed human foods?
i just read this article abt human food that can feed cats.
human food cats can eat.
LOL didn't know cats can eat watermelon, will try and feed my cats some watermelon tonight! :D

JennyWoo

Reaction score
I feed my pets Wellness brand for almost all their lives... They love it and they are very healthy!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.