Institute of Technology (SIT) - Singapore's 5th University! - Part 2

pursuetwice

Reaction score
I'm interested to find out more about SIT DR. Anyone here who's interested in it/are in the course already do pm me I will like to find out more about the course/why you choose it.

byul1004

Reaction score
hello!

i have posted previously about wanting to apply for OT next year. I am also considering to apply for MOHH HMA/HMS which will close in March.

The thing is there is one portion of the application that ask about what kind of certificate did i get in poly eg. pass, merit, distinction etc etc

But how do i put it when i have not graduated yet?

Would appreciate your help so much! :)

linglinglinda

Reaction score
Anyone doing Criminology? Need advise on this. Cause I am applying both SUSS and SIT next year. SUSS is Social work and I don’t have any thoughts about going there as it is 4 damn long year comparing to SIT Criminology is 3 years. How do ppl get through the written test in second round? I am like kiasu already preparing for it and working in relevant prison related. What are my chances?

Barryallen123

Reaction score
Anyone doing Criminology? Need advise on this. Cause I am applying both SUSS and SIT next year. SUSS is Social work and I don’t have any thoughts about going there as it is 4 damn long year comparing to SIT Criminology is 3 years. How do ppl get through the written test in second round? I am like kiasu already preparing for it and working in relevant prison related. What are my chances?
1sr round is written. 2nd is one to one interview. As for written no need study so much. Just write about your honest opinion on the topic and why your judgement might not be correct hence why you want to study criminology to enhance your knowledge on how crime works. Then also talk in detail about what you want to be in the future as a criminology degree graduate like becoming a police officer etc. I put my as police. Then one to one interview is basically the same but they will question your answers Wondering if you can come up with a better answer.

Junichi92

Reaction score
Hi

anyone in civil engineering in University of Glasgow? I am interested in apply that but I am not sure what is the different between civil engineering and Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (SIE)?

any advise?

linglinglinda

Reaction score
1sr round is written. 2nd is one to one interview. As for written no need study so much. Just write about your honest opinion on the topic and why your judgement might not be correct hence why you want to study criminology to enhance your knowledge on how crime works. Then also talk in detail about what you want to be in the future as a criminology degree graduate like becoming a police officer etc. I put my as police. Then one to one interview is basically the same but they will question your answers Wondering if you can come up with a better answer.

Thanks bro for the heads up. I heard that in order to get second interview round isnt easy after you did the written test.

Barryallen123

Reaction score
Thanks bro for the heads up. I heard that in order to get second interview round isnt easy after you did the written test.

Don't worry, just keep your head up and write on how you feel rather than studying it. They don't want statistics cause they already have that database

YanYing01

Reaction score
Anyone will like to know more about SIT can come for the open house on this sat and sun which is 13 and 14 jan.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.