sIEhlJel.jpg

Sent from NEXUS 6P using GAGT
Wah, not Oreo out of the box
�

Sent from Sony XPERIA XZ Premium #Rosso using GAGT

junjie433

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If this is already in YouTube what's left for them to do a official launch on 16th November? May be just the Pricing?

I think the reviewer gg liao cause he is not suppose to do it before 16th nov.

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First thing he should check is whether got jelly scrolling :s13:

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't think he should.. If not will flare up before the phone is launch. And he as a reviewer sure kenna blacklisted

Sent from 小米 Mix - Concept Phone using GAGT

He break NDA, he already tio blacklist Liao! Lol only thing for OnePlus to tell us is the price. My Guess is since the design of the phone never change much. I think the screen still mounted inverted.

qyc_91

Reaction score
He break NDA, he already tio blacklist Liao! Lol only thing for OnePlus to tell us is the price. My Guess is since the design of the phone never change much. I think the screen still mounted inverted.

I think they somehow mention the price will be around the same as 5 itself.

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This reviewer mentioned the OP5T got face recognition? Lol.

Sadly it already Mid-Nov yet they still launch with the out-dated Android 7.1.1 instead of Oreo 8.0, don’t think it come with Dust/Water resistance and wireless charging but 3.5mm port still remain for those who are concern about it.

Android got the basic face unlock for years but still need to wait for OnePlus announcement to see how good their implementation for face unlock will be, i am sure it will not be at Apple or Samsung FaceID/IRIS unlock standard. He will kiss goodbye to OnePlus review in the future since he broke NDA and surely got blacklist by OP.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.