Oneplus 5T

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sadly it will launch with the out-dated Android 7.1.1 instead of Oreo 8.0. Android got the basic face unlock for years but still need to wait for OnePlus announcement to see how good their implementation for face unlock will be, i am sure it will not be at Apple or Samsung FaceID/IRIS unlock standard.

He will kiss goodbye to OnePlus review in the future since he broke NDA and surely got blacklist by OP.

actually android has face unlock option as i think i do see it on N6P or LG G4 ...but..it's very basic face unlock which it didnt scan dor face depth and can be fool with pictures.. hopefully OP5T is not using this :s13:

but what else can we expect since this phone is exactly like oppo r11s and i dont see any IR blaster on r11s unit..

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually android has face unlock option as i think i do see it on N6P or LG G4 ...but..it's very basic face unlock which it didnt scan dor face depth and can be fool with pictures.. hopefully OP5T is not using this :s13:

but what else can we expect since this phone is exactly like oppo r11s and i dont see any IR blaster on r11s unit..

IR blaster, wow you’re still so old school when all of them have move on. Anyway OnePlus, Vivo and Oppo are all under BBK Electronics so all just slightly tweak each other design and manufactured as similar to iPhone as possible, the China style, if we cannot beat them, copy them.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

deckcard

Master Member
Reaction score

Actually even the more sophisticated ipX with 3d facial recognition also get tricked by using 3d printed mask.. lol..

Mr_Browneyes

Reaction score
Thought of getting LG V30 till I saw this.... definitely a better buy. Wonder how much it will cost here....

jkohlc2

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How's the warranty like for Oneplus in Singapore?

Might want to upgrade my zte axon 7

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.