iPad Pro 10.5 Case and Screen Protector

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
VeyXDPk.jpg

Got mine for 30+++ much cheaper than outside

And it's work on wAke on flip too
Don't see the price tag as mine price is discounts hahaga actual price paid $34.90

If go outside shop will cost much much more

ke3bbs

Reaction score
Anyone has anti-fingerprint tempered glass for 10.5 to recommend?

I have been looking around and there seem to be none available locally.

tortoise18

Banned
Reaction score
I have this purple flip ipad pro case. Brand new. I decided to get another one. If anyone wants

hobbes12

Reaction score
Vouni case for iPad Pro 10.5

Does anyone have the Vouni protective case from Challenger for their IPad Pro 10.5? The clear plastic back casing seems to fit very tightly into the Ipad.
Very scared it will scratch the Ipad casing when putting in or taking it out of the case...

radiancez567

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Vouni protective case from Challenger for their IPad Pro 10.5? The clear plastic back casing seems to fit very tightly into the Ipad.
Very scared it will scratch the Ipad casing when putting in or taking it out of the case...
Yeah looks quite good though. Letting go one black one, can PM me.

radiancez567

Reaction score
Anyone using a silicone material black back cover for the 10.5" iPad Pro? Where to find one?

hobbes12

Reaction score
I got this case from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071YMJVPM/ref=psdc_3012929011_t1_B0718X3GJ5

The back is plastic but a bit thin with 2 weird vent openings, but the edges which fit to the ipad are soft rubber so it is easier to put in and take out the ipad. It will protect from scratches and bumps but not sure about a drop from say 1.5m. I will get AppleCare plus anyway.

There are a lot of cases on Amazon you can buy which ship to Singapore.

Last edited:

nicepal

Reaction score
Saw from the link the back does have 2 openings... weird too... maybe catering foe the next gen ipad pro???

hobbes12

Reaction score
I think they are supposed to be for heat/air ventilation, but from the buyer comments, they are in the wrong position for that anyway. :s13:

Was a bit scared that dust or dirt might get in, but so far no problems. I like the soft silicone edges which makes it really easy to put in and take out anytime. My Vouni case was so tight I was really scared to remove it once put on.

aCidz

Reaction score
I got this case from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071YMJVPM/ref=psdc_3012929011_t1_B0718X3GJ5

The back is plastic but a bit thin with 2 weird vent openings, but the edges which fit to the ipad are soft rubber so it is easier to put in and take out the ipad. It will protect from scratches and bumps but not sure about a drop from say 1.5m. I will get AppleCare plus anyway.

There are a lot of cases on Amazon you can buy which ship to Singapore.
Nice. I got the rose gold version from Taobao. Quality is pretty good for the price and doesn't add too much bulk.

BallGag

Reaction score
Finally switched to the Zagg Rugged Messenger keyboard case after receiving it a week ago.

The keyboard feels great to type on and the backlit keys are very nice, but the trade-off is that the keyboard is thicker and much heavier than the Apple Smart Keyboard. Backlit keys are always useful on flights.

Back cover lacks cut-outs for the speakers so sound is muffled if you watch videos/listen to music.

"Lapability" is great compared to the Smart Keyboard. There are multiple viewing angles when attached to the keyboard, but none that allows you to "stow" the keyboard away - this is an issue if you sometimes consume media or need to use your iPad for a presentation on a small coffee table or stand.

Overall I'm a little underwhelmed. It's great if you use the iPad Pro primarily as a laptop-replacement or for day-to-day business use, but if you use it for media consumption, I think the muffled audio will really get to you. I travel with my iPad pretty often and I usually use it to play podcasts or videos when I'm in my hotel room so that's a huge factor for me. Unless you greatly value a good typing experience, the Smart Keyboard + SwitchEasy Coverbuddy or UAG Metropolis is more versatile combination.

(Edit: Also important to note that the keyboard connects via Bluetooth and not the Smart Connector)

Last edited:

S1ry2Y

Reaction score
Anybody know which shop here in SG, locally sells VAPO iPad Pro 10.5 Case with Apple Pencil Holder?

TIA

supertramp

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have requested for PaperLike screen protector on GroupHunt. Please support if you are interested.

There is no obligation to buy by indicating interest, the guys over there will negotiate with the seller once the min interest is reached. They will quote a price after that. Maybe we can get a cheaper price together.

supertramp

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have requested for PaperLike screen protector on GroupHunt. Please support if you are interested.

There is no obligation to buy by indicating interest, the guys over there will negotiate with the seller once the min interest is reached. They will quote a price after that. Maybe we can get a cheaper price together.
Hey guys,

The group buy is finally available on the grouphunt website. Only slightly cheaper tho.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.