Ticwatch S & E

samsungXP

Reaction score
jz bought Ticwatch 2 last week.So far very sastified with the watch and battery life almost reach 2 days.For my opinion the design is much better than Ticwatch E & S.

blade39

Master Member
Reaction score
can sic link? wanna ssrr before deciding
Search Facebook, ticwatch S & E.
The one with 2.4k members

The member who created the 3D file may give the file out for free or for a small fee, so if u want the dock, just download the file send it to a local 3D printer to get it printed and send to your home.

Now just waiting for the watch to be send out so that he can get the final dimensions of the charging adapter to finalise the dimension of the dock.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 3 using GAGT

Last edited:

samsungXP

Reaction score
waiting for my silicone sport band bracelet
bIq7Dvcl.png

creative11112004

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes just received. they sent it via dhl express and shipped out ytd. :s13:

i never receive any email on tracking or shipping :s22:

good for u bro, my status is stated as at the delivery facility, but doubt that i will receive it today liao. :( how's the watch so far?

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

TheAnt

Reaction score
I only powered up and not going to use anymore but seems smooth. Just that by the time it arrived I lose interest in it alr. Sold off all my smartwatches

mine is free with full set bundle.
damn cheap quality of the ticpods. :s22:

qyc_91

Reaction score
Just arrived today, haven't see it yet, and getting Pixel 2 XL today! time for some pure Android experience...

but tizen 3.0 just arrived to Gear S3 and it works with HPB Healthy 365...
(Healthy 365 doesn't support Android Wear because we can change the step counts in Google Fit)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.