Titanfall 2

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
YES! We don't need to face cheaters anymore. Now we can play as a team against AI-controlled enemies. :s13:

It will be a blast for SGTF. Last night, we really had a great time though we got trashed more often. Hahahaha...

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can join us on SGTF (network). :s13:

Normally, we will fight from 9pm onwards but we may retire early during weekdays due to work commitments. :)

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
You can join us on SGTF (network). :s13:

Normally, we will fight from 9pm onwards but we may retire early during weekdays due to work commitments. :)

how to join sgtf network? sorry, im totally new in this. and dont worry. 9pm onward is my timing also. working guy here :s13:

rEe_TaN

Master Member
Reaction score
haha i remember last time when last year Vivendi trying to take over ubisoft and our side was quite worried, in the end it didnt go through but still there are chances that ubisoft will still be bought over at any time.

Jurchen King

Master Member
Reaction score
When Activision fired Infinity Ward founders Vincent Zampella and Jason West in 2011, most gamers sympathized with the duo. Activision had accused them of being greedy, trying to extort more payments.

Now looking back, there may be more than a grain of truth in those allegations. :s8: Jason West has left Respawn but Vince Zampella remains. They sold out once to Activision, and sold out again to EA this time. :s22:

I'll be gloating when EA eventually fires Zampella or both parties get into a lawsuit. Greedy *******s always make their bed with the devil. :D

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When Activision fired Infinity Ward founders Vincent Zampella and Jason West in 2011, most gamers sympathized with the duo. Activision had accused them of being greedy, trying to extort more payments.

Now looking back, there may be more than a grain of truth in those allegations. :s8: Jason West has left Respawn but Vince Zampella remains. They sold out once to Activision, and sold out again to EA this time. :s22:

I'll be gloating when EA eventually fires Zampella or both parties get into a lawsuit. Greedy *******s always make their bed with the devil. :D

i wanna know what u smoking coz i really need some. u do know that the only thing you could buy was cosmetics? And on top of that those were introduced post launch in the first free-DLC. And Jason West left Respawn even before TF1 was launched.

Whether TF3 has loot boxes etc we can't tell. And given Respawn has been acquired by EA, we are all very disappointed, given EA's history.

How those 2 individuals have anything to do with EA's love for loot box is mind boggling.

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel that EA is trying to gobble up all the successful game development studios so that it can dominate the gaming industry. :eek:

Now I guess only Activision can compete with EA at the moment. :eek:

Jurchen King

Master Member
Reaction score
i wanna know what u smoking coz i really need some. u do know that the only thing you could buy was cosmetics? And on top of that those were introduced post launch in the first free-DLC. And Jason West left Respawn even before TF1 was launched.

Whether TF3 has loot boxes etc we can't tell. And given Respawn has been acquired by EA, we are all very disappointed, given EA's history.

How those 2 individuals have anything to do with EA's love for loot box is mind boggling.

You misread my post completely. Nowhere did I mention lootboxes.

My gripe with Vince Zampella is selling out his studio for $$$ to a notorious publisher with bad industy rep. Just like what he and Jason West did with Activision previously. Never learnt their lesson knowing that they would lose independence and eventually be discarded.

Sold their souls for $$$, not once but twice now. Still playing with fire after getting burnt and thus, deserve no sympathy when karma comes.

Last edited:

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You misread my post completely. Nowhere did I mention lootboxes..

i misread. sorry.

we shall see. Jason left probably right after EA got involved with Respawn and TF1. And maybe Vince got tired. But then again alot of the original devs that came over with them have also left Respawn even before TF2 launched. so i duno /shrug.

given that it was just a few weeks after Visceral got killed off, I have little hope for Respawn overall or even another TF3. they did hint they were making a VR game (not for EA) not sure what happened to that one.

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i misread. sorry.

we shall see. Jason left probably right after EA got involved with Respawn and TF1. And maybe Vince got tired. But then again alot of the original devs that came over with them have also left Respawn even before TF2 launched. so i duno /shrug.

given that it was just a few weeks after Visceral got killed off, I have little hope for Respawn overall or even another TF3. they did hint they were making a VR game (not for EA) not sure what happened to that one.

The last I read about was that the company was developing a Star Wars-based game for EA. :s8:

The TitanFall franchise is closed/idle for now.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.