insurance pay by credit card

znltan

Reaction score
by paying online does it mean that an insurance company website provided a channel for payment online?

It all depends on the transaction indicator tagged even though payment gateway require to input OTP received via registered mobile.

No means to confirm transaction is processed and indicator tagged as online. It could be processed offline at backend.

Sent from 瑞特斯波德 using GAGT

Last edited:

sg_investor

Reaction score
Can MSIG and Chubb insurance be paid with GIRO?
Need some giro/bill payment transactions to make the ocbc 360 account. :)

Last edited:

VanquishShadow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
current using my Citi SMRT card to pay for Prudential, earning a meagre 0.7% cashback (its the only spend I have on that card, so total spend <$300).

Are there any better options out there?

Understand that some cards (e.g. SCB Unlimited cashback card) exclude "recurring payments" from the list of eligible transactions, and I'm assuming that the monthly PruAccess deduction is tagged as a recurring txn.

Last edited:

Knightoftheblackrose

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I use AMEX True Cashback.

Earns 1.5% Cashback, no questions asked.

current using my Citi SMRT card to pay for Prudential, earning a meagre 0.7% cashback (its the only spend I have on that card, so total spend <$300).

Understand that some cards (e.g. SCB Unlimited cashback card) exclude "recurring payments" from the list of eligible transactions, and I'm assuming that the monthly PruAccess deduction is tagged as a recurring txn.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Think it will be cheaper if you pay premium annually instead?

Think can charge to uob delight for 3% smart$ if clock min $400 in the calendar month.

charvin83

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm here use HSBC Advance Card / UOB One card to pay for their monthly insurance premium and mobile bill payment and earn a rebate?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm here use HSBC Advance Card / UOB One card to pay for their monthly insurance premium and mobile bill payment and earn a rebate?

Confirm for uob one for insurance and mobile bill

kelvinkezz

Reaction score
Hi. Anyone has any advice or suggestion for paying lump sum prudential insurance. Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.