Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bose is releasing the soundsport earbud soon!

mudxblood

Master Member
Reaction score
I am eyeing the Bragi Dash Pro. Read alot of reviews of it being an improvement over its predecessor the Bragi Dash. Looking forward to it being part of the upcoming Black Friday deal hopefully.

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eyeing
bragi dash pro
sony wf-1000x
samsung iconx 2018

shall wait black friday and see how

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
eyeing
bragi dash pro
sony wf-1000x
samsung iconx 2018

shall wait black friday and see how

Bragi dash pro is good but stock needs to wait if I not wrong. Previously I checked with shipping to Singapore is $560. Pervious Bragi dash user and sold off due to the frequent disconnection. But they have rectified this on pro so is a good buy except for the price.

Sony WF1000x is good after I burned in. No more disconnection to right earbud and sound are better. Also the one and only true wireless with noise cancelling. Recommended buy.

I have the old Samsung icon x and it is a pain to wear due to the sharp ir sensor that protude out and contact your ear. Also short battery life. Connection is good. But new icon x the sensor is no longer protruding out and 5 hours battery life so this will be a good buy. Only complain is no apt x.

I ordered the crazy baby nano and it looks not bad. Will review when I gets it.

Also waiting for Earin m2. This will be good. Currently using m1 and loved the sound but got disconnection to right earbud.

Ok. There is a new ERATO Verse that is the same size as ERATO Apollo 7. Can check this out at nui box.

Last edited:

aHGer83

Master Member
Reaction score
I saw that they only start shipping end Nov. But not sure how's the sound quality. I read some reviews on their first one that there's connection issues. Not sure if they've improved on that for Air Nano.

I ordered it during the launched. Will do a review when I get it. Think they start shipping end Nov.

boOz08

Reaction score
black friday got any good deals for wireless ear buds? :(

Paiseh new to this bluetooth earbuds thing.. it seems that its quite unreliable or technology is not mature enough yet? since i seen so many that talked about dropping connection, delay etc..

Is there any earbuds that can be both wired + wireless?
Wired when no more battery Wireless when want to use wireless?

:s22:

Quad`ra

Reaction score
Sorry to hijack but would like to ask if you all can share any sites to eye out for during black friday sales for these earphones? Am keen to jump over to wireless bluetooth earphones as well.

Thanks!

aHGer83

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hijack but would like to ask if you all can share any sites to eye out for during black friday sales for these earphones? Am keen to jump over to wireless bluetooth earphones as well.

Thanks!

:s13::s13::s13::s13:
i also looking around...

yantao

Master Member
Reaction score
Bragi Dash Pro
Selling at USD$299 + $21 (GST import) about SGD$430++ (FSSG)
Only 9% discount

Sony WF-1000X
Selling at USD$198 about SGD$267 (FSSG)
No discount

Samsung IconX 2018
Selling at USD$150 about SGD$202 (No FSSG)
25% off

Is the technology mature enough for mainstream users?
Or it's still safer to just get those with cord around the neck?

Bragi dash pro is good but stock needs to wait if I not wrong. Previously I checked with shipping to Singapore is $560. Pervious Bragi dash user and sold off due to the frequent disconnection. But they have rectified this on pro so is a good buy except for the price.

Sony WF1000x is good after I burned in. No more disconnection to right earbud and sound are better. Also the one and only true wireless with noise cancelling. Recommended buy.

I have the old Samsung icon x and it is a pain to wear due to the sharp ir sensor that protude out and contact your ear. Also short battery life. Connection is good. But new icon x the sensor is no longer protruding out and 5 hours battery life so this will be a good buy. Only complain is no apt x.

I ordered the crazy baby nano and it looks not bad. Will review when I gets it.

Also waiting for Earin m2. This will be good. Currently using m1 and loved the sound but got disconnection to right earbud.

Ok. There is a new ERATO Verse that is the same size as ERATO Apollo 7. Can check this out at nui box.

Last edited:

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
Bragi Dash Pro
Selling at USD$299 + $21 (GST import) about SGD$430++ (FSSG)
Only 9% discount

Sony WF-1000X
Selling at USD$198 about SGD$267 (FSSG)
No discount

Samsung IconX 2018
Selling at USD$150 about SGD$202 (No FSSG)
25% off

Is the technology mature enough for mainstream users?
Or it's still safer to just get those with cord around the neck?

I think it is up to personal choice. My definition of wireless is totally no wire. Current truly wireless do still have some weaknesses. As mentioned. My current choice of near perfect truly wireless will be the Bragi dash pro. I am still waiting for local warranty set to be available.

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How’s Apollo 7s $449 vs Sony wf-1000x $349?
In terms of sound...
Search online but not much reviews.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.