Thai Disco regulars?

Manners maketh men

Reaction score
Is a expensive game to play back then
I break the game last time I barely hang flowers for my now wife back then but time consuming a lot of quarrel if u don't have money to woo the girls back then

Now is close to impossible if u don't have money to play the game and even u spend end of the day the girls just not worth it this days not the looks is the attitude really different from last time Maybe sg spoil the whole market

slsquare

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This thread seem so dead now.. Which TD is good for rubba now? I mean cash vs playablity

Tparku

Reaction score
hihi,

just a note, golden mile and tower are so quiet nowadays at night .... wonder where everyone go :s8:

megabyte14

Banned
Reaction score

DemonReaver

Master Member
Reaction score
Which Thai outlet serves better quality beer? quality as in fresh draft, temperature and brand.

Sometimes it's good to find a place just enjoy the atmosphere and especially nice frosty tasting beer.

skinergy

Reaction score
I think depends on if you have any preference for any brand of beers. Usually on tap, I go for Tiger, Happy hours at some of these thai discos can be pretty cheap.

Sigara

Reaction score
Anyone frequent V5 one ? I got go a few times. Then kenna intro to ktv. Since then all the way ktv liao 😂

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.