Should I let my Son go Express in Neighbourhood school or N(A) in better schools?

imnuts-

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got difference meh? in the end still taking the same o level paper

Successor.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't need to go to school la...next time just be sweeper or toilet cleaner so don't need fight for a job

junnosuke

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't need to go to school la...next time just be sweeper or toilet cleaner so don't need fight for a job

Don't need to go to school la... just let him become celebrity youtuber like a certain Famous Amos

fatbastardx

Banned
Reaction score
elite rich bastardx

If they are that elite and rich, they would have been sent to ACS International instead. Like Kim Lim, daughter of Peter.

Why ACS (Barker) and not ACS International? ACS Barker is not an independent school, it's a government school with N(A) stream. Surely if one were that rich, there are better alternatives than ACS Barker, aren't there?

whisperrain

Reaction score
got difference meh? in the end still taking the same o level paper

Express got 4 year to prepare for O level but normal got 4 year to prepare N level and only 1 year for O level.

did you see the different? This is why normal student cannot do well in O level.

junnosuke

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If they are that elite and rich, they would have been sent to ACS International instead. Like Kim Lim, daughter of Peter.

Why ACS (Barker) and not ACS International? ACS Barker is not an independent school, it's a government school with N(A) stream. Surely if one were that rich, there are better alternatives than ACS Barker, aren't there?

fair enough.

bastogne

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
moi cousin grades B D C C butt neh tell moi aggregate score rike dat ish ken gos simi stream ar? :o

PaperRay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if you want take risk send to N(A) to "elite" school as got chance to promote to express at sec 2/3

otherwise send to express BUT still got chance dropped to N(A)

it happened to my era, about 7 or 8 from sec 1 express to N(A)... while only 2 N(A) promoted to express in sec 3 (but damn stress due to some topics did not teach in N(A))

Last edited:

tiredman

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
go normal tec better

big fish in a small pond..

get number 1 class in everfy year

from nt change to na change to exp

more satki.. leech rewards gao gao:zotto::s12::s12:

D_Beckham

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NA in good school

i myself is living example

in the end my parent chose express at neighborhood school

in the end that school is a shiat school. i cannot keep up with studies.

by secondary 2 i drop to NA

then stuck with the lousy neighborhood school and my whole life got ruin until now

if i can go back time i sure chose NA at good school

blame urself

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.