Upcoming Samsung Tab S3

VanquishShadow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any recommendations for cases/covers for the tab s3? haven't come across many in shops, and the original book cover doesn't feel like its worth the high price.

ksksksks

Reaction score
Go for poetic revolution series. The in built screen protector saves me the money and the case itself offers good protection.

bkling1

Reaction score
Upset with Samsung Tab. Got a set few days ago and started to charge and power up to prepare for my next tour. However, the new set could not be charged. No matter what did, change cable, charger etc, it does not charge. Sent to Plaza Singapura and not sure whether they will change a new set for me..

jjunlimit

Reaction score
WHen connected to charging, is there any indication that the tablet is charging?

Tried finding around the tab, but no indication is found when charging except for the on the screen and look @ the status bar.

bkling1

Reaction score
WHen connected to charging, is there any indication that the tablet is charging?

Tried finding around the tab, but no indication is found when charging except for the on the screen and look @ the status bar.

Only open the tab then u will see whether they are charging. Anyway, Sumsung is changing another new set for me, but need to wait.

ChinTuaKi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tab S3 users....so far so good the tablet?

Price dropped a bit...thinking of getting it.

Omnia1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tab S3 users....so far so good the tablet?

Price dropped a bit...thinking of getting it.
S Pen input is superb. Works well overall although I wished that it had a newer/faster processor and more RAM. Note that Samsung is expected to announce the latest Tab S4 some time in August.

Sent from Samsung SM-T825Y using GAGT

ChinTuaKi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
S Pen input is superb. Works well overall although I wished that it had a newer/faster processor and more RAM. Note that Samsung is expected to announce the latest Tab S4 some time in August.

thanks for the reply.

Is the 4GB RAM not enough? serious lag?

Yeah, hopefully with tab s4 out, s3 price will drop further.

i am using tab s2 now...superb...but 8 inch....so wanna upgrade to bigger

Does your s3 or anybody's s3 have the problems listed above by a few users...?

Upset with Samsung Tab. Got a set few days ago and started to charge and power up to prepare for my next tour. However, the new set could not be charged. No matter what did, change cable, charger etc, it does not charge. Sent to Plaza Singapura and not sure whether they will change a new set for me..

A bit disconcerting to see this.

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for the reply.

I have been using it for more than one year n I'm loving it. No lag for watching videos.

Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT

ChinTuaKi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have been using it for more than one year n I'm loving it. No lag for watching videos.

Thanks lorettatay...as usual, good reply from you :s12:

are u all using the samsung keyboard too?

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks lorettatay...as usual, good reply from you :s12:

are u all using the samsung keyboard too?
Tbh I owned many tablets. Tested a video using iPad n tab s3. Same video. iPad lag like mad while tab s3 butter smooth.

Omnia1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for the reply.

The Tab S3 is not as snappy as say the Galaxy S9 smartphone but overall still acceptable. Never had any problems charging my Tab S3.

ChinTuaKi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Tab S3 is not as snappy as say the Galaxy S9 smartphone but overall still acceptable. Never had any problems charging my Tab S3.

Nice...thanks for the reply...

I am thinking of using the S3 as a pdf reader for my work documents and perform some productivity work using microsoft office apps...but i dun need a full laptop. So the S3 with the keyboard will work just nice for me as a productivity/entertainment device.

Last edited:

ChinTuaKi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tbh I owned many tablets. Tested a video using iPad n tab s3. Same video. iPad lag like mad while tab s3 butter smooth.

Yeah...i have an ipad from work which i used it to livestream a worldcup match yesterday....the video quality lose big time to my Tab S2

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for the reply.

Tab S3's performance pales in comparison to its phone counterpart to me, wait for Tab S4 better. Also Tab S4 will finally get rid of the physical home button

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.