Ticwatch S & E

yapcc

Reaction score
Notifications doesn't work

I just received my ticwatch e over the weekend and started fiddling with it. Found one major problem - non-working notifications!

Did a search around the web for solutions but none seem to help. Anyone here with the ticwatch e managed to get notifications to work? I can't use a smartwatch that doesn't have any notifications.

yapcc

Reaction score
I've paired it with my Samsung S8.

Oops. It seem to work now. I did a factory reset on my watch, then unpaired and paired it with my phone again for it to work.

Last edited:

knave

Master Member
Reaction score
45% left after 13 hrs. Bluetooth on all the way with plenty of notifications. Depends on your watch face as well

samsungXP

Reaction score
BQrnaT0l.jpg

ruveJOTl.jpg

anyone interested ? For 20mm strap.Pls look at my carousell

Last edited:

nologicboy

Reaction score
I saw a watch face on the ticwatch website but cant seem to find it anywhere. Where do you guys go get those watch faces?

blade39

Master Member
Reaction score
3rd day into using E. Battery life is not that good.

Charge n discharge a few more time, some user reported good battery life but some said otherwise. I think it really depends on individual usage pattern.
I guess all smartwatch with similar capabilities have the same issue unless battery technology improve.

I saw a watch face on the ticwatch website but cant seem to find it anywhere. Where do you guys go get those watch faces?
Some faces from official web are not available, those available ticwatch faces will be shown in Android wear app

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 3 using GAGT

Last edited:

Yellowish lemons

Reaction score
On it without even exploring any functions, on standby mode with screen sleeping most of the time. Lasted less than a day...

forests_gump

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just some examples: #1#2#3#4#5

Am just alert pple, eg. do find out means to RMA & be prepared.

Similar hardware for Chinese & International version.

Anyway suggest those alrdy submit order to checkout those alrdy using the watch for comments, decide for yourself.

Saw those received the Ticwatch S/E give horrid quality experience & non functional comments.

Warned multiple times in this thread, sigh...

weeguy

Reaction score
I've owned several Android Wear watches over the years (Moto 360, Sony Smartwatch 3, Huawei Watch and Ticwatch E). I must say the Ticwatch E exceeded my expectations. Battery life is inferior to the SW3 and HW1 but I'm usually still left with at least 50% before I go to sleep. For comparison, my HW1 will be left with 60+ percent, and I don't even bother checking my SW3 at the end of each day because it can easily last till the 3rd day for me. Build quality is surprisingly good and the silicone strap fits comfortably. Somehow I managed to register more phantom touches on this watch (resulting in hilarious replies to my WhatsApp chats) compared to others but it's not a major issue. Screen is unreadable in bright daylight but that's common for all oled watches. Only those with transflective screens, e.g. SW3, does well in this area. The charging dock aligns correctly every single time. This is such a relief compared to the HW1, where I've woken up to a flat battery on occasions because I misaligned the charging dock. All in all, I'll still recommend this to those looking for their first Android Wear smartwatch since it has features not found in even some of the pricier models, e.g. GPS, at a much more affordable price.

forests_gump

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The review points to a typical android wear watch: ie. seems the writer bought it more fr health monitoring purpose. For other areas write-up isnt convincing great.

so for those want more/better build, personally felt there are far more better choices (albet costlier).

iron2000

Reaction score
Think the Ticwatch S & E isn't as bad as it sounds in the Chinese forums.

At least the battery last 12h with some to spare from this person Ticwatch E review

Is "this person" you?

---

I don't really expect much from smartwatches.
The only thing about this one to me is that the screen sucks outdoors.
Hard to read to unreadable.
8UDkUIt.jpg

Yes the screen is on. Brightness level 3.
Once indoors is readable.

Last edited:

Oinkize

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is "this person" you?

I don't really expect much from smartwatches.
The only thing about this one to me is that the screen sucks outdoors.
Hard to read to unreadable.
8UDkUIt.jpg

Yes the screen is on. Brightness level 3.
Once indoors is readable.

Same. Set brightness to 5 Uber sunlight can't see...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.