Google Pixel 2 and XL 2 accessories thread

radioshack

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should i get Spigen liquid crystal or Ringke Fusion?

Which is better?:o

GeSteSoh

Master Member
Reaction score
Changed case & TGSP

Should i get Spigen liquid crystal or Ringke Fusion?

Which is better?:o

Ringke cos SMOKE color will not turn yellow with age and has a hard clear backing.

Is the spigen crystal shell case that rare?:s13:

I asked P2O... this is their response...

+65 9753 7735: Hi Sir/Madam, this is p2oMobile at 175 Bencoolen Street Burlington Square #01-03.

Spigen case for Pixel 2 XL has arrived. Series are as belows:

Rugged Armor
Rugged Armor Extra
Neo Hybrid Gunmetal
Slim Armor Black
Tough Armor Black

Do keep me update if u would like to reserve. Thanks.

Pixel 2 Spigen Rugged Armor has arrived.

BTW...

New imak 3D curved, TGSP olephobic looks & feels good, good touch response...compared to the one from Mobile Hardware that was flat, and somewhat edge dust collected but can blow away.

IMG_20171123_2143461.jpg

Used with Spigen liquid crystal case.

tehnehneh

Reaction score
Any recommendations for clear case that does not scratch easily? Spigen liquid crystal and ringke fusion both scratch real easily

temytemy

Reaction score
BTW...

New imak 3D curved, TGSP olephobic looks & feels good, good touch response...compared to the one from Mobile Hardware that was flat, and somewhat edge dust collected but can blow away.

IMG_20171123_2143461.jpg

How is TGSP holding up?

Reaction score
Any recommendations for clear case that does not scratch easily? Spigen liquid crystal and ringke fusion both scratch real easily

I think if you're looking for one that doesn't scratch easily, you're better off getting those TPU cases. those with the hard back sure will scratch over time.

and I saw on XDA forum some guy emailed Whitestone and they're saying it's in production and will release sometime in December. so let's all cross our fingers and hope they release one that is alike the Note 8!

oh btw, I'm rocking my Pixel 2 XL in dbrand's matte black skin with the Ringke Fusion in smoke color.

I actually bought the UAG case, mainly because I've got them on most of my devices that I owned. for those thinking of getting one, DO NOT BUY! this time round they screwed up for the Pixel 2 XL. buttons are flushed with the case making it hard to press and it's kind mushy. wouldn't recommend unless there's no other options.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

Swisspers

Reaction score
What screen protectors are you guys using?

I'm thinking of using a tpu one coz i can't find tempered glass that fits perfectly

Swisspers

Reaction score
BTW...

IMG_20171123_2143461.jpg

Used with Spigen liquid crystal case.

Where did you get the imak 3d curved from?

HMAN

Master Member
Reaction score
What other chargers you guys using? All my QC3.0 charger charges very slowly, need to find PD charger...so far can't find any usual suspect anker/aukey available in UK plug.

Only found belkin 45w usb-c and apple chargers usb-c maybe compatible...
Check the supported power profile , make sure 5V3A and 9V profiles are supported, older PD version power adapter is allowed to use odd voltage profile (Apple did) which may not support the 9V profile. Very likely 5V*3A profile is support since 5V support is mandatory

Sent from Google PIXEL C using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.