Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

newcell

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Driving UG is tough, didn't know computer also cannot tahan.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how come dying?
Running out of $ ma, their model was to allow people to drive on their own free time make some cash and ease those traffic issues.

End up, people use it to make a living, causing them to shift their business directions.

From making small money of 20%, they ended up having to sustain drivers, and hiring a larger group of staff to work.

Don't think they can last past 2018.

LoneTraveller

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am planning to try smoove for 1.week. Do u think smoove/Uber can still make money?

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am planning to try smoove for 1.week. Do u think smoove/Uber can still make money?
Make money is can, just that how much you are expecting.

My record is $3.2K for July, 3 days every week, 24-25 hours online.

Now cut down liao, every week 2 days, 15 hours, About $1.4K.

I mostly do Smove for the aircon, since can blast for free. I went so hiong is because I was jobless for a while, so chiong very hard. Depends mostly what you want to do. supplement income, or it is the main income?

Earn is sure earn...just how much.

ProLogic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I mostly do Smove for the aircon, since can blast for free. I went so hiong is because I was jobless for a while, so chiong very hard. Depends mostly what you want to do. supplement income, or it is the main income?

$3200 ish gross or nett arh?

casual_tk

Reaction score
Running out of $ ma, their model was to allow people to drive on their own free time make some cash and ease those traffic issues.

End up, people use it to make a living, causing them to shift their business directions.

From making small money of 20%, they ended up having to sustain drivers, and hiring a larger group of staff to work.

Don't think they can last past 2018.

I see. Thanks for the valuable insight.

13nc13ryan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i oso intend to try out man.. since uber have 2 weeks free rental but dunno wats the catch.. i see most of my frens can earn steadily 2.7k a week.. but the PDVL waiting duration is damn long man..

LoneTraveller

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Tks. BTW, may i know how much is the fuel.for 14hrs to 15hrs shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.