Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bro,is this 3 pin plug?able to know where to register and send for warranty.Thanks

Exactly which are you referring to? The apple already buy applecare (SG) and registered fine.

Which one did you win? :s13:

astrokai

Master Member
Reaction score
If a particular seller's price is super cheap compared other, no need to even ask, will be export set.

dexboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Not sure what is the "original" seal condition for Pixel 2 XL, mine only came with a circular clear sticker holding the box and the box cover. Not shrink wrapped.

I also assumed mine to be a local set as the SKU code ended with 'SG'.

Can't verify the warranty status but upon searching the IMEI, the phone was manufactured in Oct 2017. Not too shabby.

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure what is the "original" seal condition for Pixel 2 XL, mine only came with a circular clear sticker holding the box and the box cover. Not shrink wrapped.

I also assumed mine to be a local set as the SKU code ended with 'SG'.

Can't verify the warranty status but upon searching the IMEI, the phone was manufactured in Oct 2017. Not too shabby.

erm, singtel sets are from nov onwards.

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So fast part 5. Camping for 12.12 deals from blusky :s13:

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

slang

Master Member
Reaction score
My note 8 also unsealed.

Thanks DBS and Qoo10!

thumbs up to seller's solid packaging!

my brother set the security sealed also broken upon receiving.

Anyone know if needs to send to Samsung for repair next time show qoo10 purchase order will Samsung acknowledged?

marcus70

Reaction score
my brother set the security sealed also broken upon receiving.

Anyone know if needs to send to Samsung for repair next time show qoo10 purchase order will Samsung acknowledged?

Even w/o the receipt they can check the imei, but can't be sure is this a local set as the mIDA logo was blocked for my set, anyone know can we call up Samsung SC to check for us

Myu~sun

Master Member
Reaction score
The only way is bring down Samsung service center. Tried called hotline enquiry with serial / imei to check warranty status. They are unable to check whether local or not as their hotline system limited access.

marcus70

Reaction score
Maybe make a trip there as the security seal is not broken on my set so can only try the imei

slang

Master Member
Reaction score
Even w/o the receipt they can check the imei, but can't be sure is this a local set as the mIDA logo was blocked for my set, anyone know can we call up Samsung SC to check for us

same. my bro set also the IDA sticker blocked by the cut-out barcode sticker. The qoo10 Q&A by this seller he mentioned can just register warranty with samsung website. He wont issue his own receipt at all.

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If no warranty card and no receipt with IMEI (cannot register for warranty online), very hard for people to buy from you. Sell it at export set prices if you got cheated by any dishonest vendor in qoo10?

Happened to my friend for her S8, bought from qoo10 vendor, approved without receipt and card, Samsung online warranty registration got rejected. Reason with the vendor also no use since she opened the box already

Which vendor was that? It's good to know so that we can avoid such sellers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.