[OFFICIAL] 知星人 My Friends From Afar, Debuts 4 December 2017, Every Mon - Fri 9pm, Channel 8

SexyLeeAnn

Reaction score
Watched first 4 episodes...

Some scenes abit dry...

The only character worth watching is paige's character... the most relatable...

muddywaters

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sian..now weekdays nothing to watch.
This new show looks silly and the new Channel U 10pm show also I don't understand what the F it is about...

So now I basically got nothing to watch from 9pm to 11pm. Might as well go to sleep at 9pm.

bttorn

Banned
Reaction score
Sian..now weekdays nothing to watch.
This new show looks silly and the new Channel U 10pm show also I don't understand what the F it is about...

So now I basically got nothing to watch from 9pm to 11pm. Might as well go to sleep at 9pm.

You have the internet, who still bother about mediacock.

retrenched

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
somehow i think mediacorp are better at making shows like these than more forgettable ones like gen z.

once in a while something good comes up eg together (rerun on weekend).

toaddd

Reaction score
https://video.toggle.sg/en/series/the-reunion/ep1/205014

This drama revolves around three good friends played by Tay Ping Hui, Chew Chor Meng and Terence Cao. It traces the strong bond they have established since childhood and it also chronicles the ups and downs of their lives. Their friendship is however put to test under the onslaught of greed, love, jealousy, hatred and betrayal. Will their friendship endure the trials of life and the test of time?

I think the above is the best mediacorp drama produced. Anyone agrees and remember this show? I keep rewatching it and Terrence Cao acting is cool. You dont get this type of show anymore...

Ottoke

Reaction score
Their spaceship was hit by signalling fault, stopping and going non-stop

Did they just make fun of SMRT?

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i know right....i didn't know Mediacorpse is allowed to make fun of govt organization..:D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.