American Express KrisFlyer Card

kimin0211

Reaction score
Is anyone interested in applying the new Krisflyer Amex card?

The first 3 approval in August can get double sign up miles.

Should you interested, please PM me.

I give you the link.

Normal application: Referee get 1,500 miles. But if you apply and approved in August, you will get 3,000 miles when you spend $50 for 1st month.

In addition, 1st transaction will give you 5,000 welcome miles.

The referrer will get 4,000 miles (normal is 2,000 miles) of each referee is approved in this August.

dahnoob

Reaction score
I'm not sure if soliciting for referrals are allowed. Also note that the regular sign up bonus for this card is 7500 miles for $2500 spent within first 3 months. It'll be good to check beforehand if an applicant will qualify for both the referral bonus as well as the min spend bonus. Lastly, do note that if the referee's card is cancelled within first 6 months, both the referrer and the referee will have the value of the bonus charged to their card in full. This is reflected in my platinum referral bonus tncs.

Is anyone interested in applying the new Krisflyer Amex card?

The first 3 approval in August can get double sign up miles.

Should you interested, please PM me.

I give you the link.

Normal application: Referee get 1,500 miles. But if you apply and approved in August, you will get 3,000 miles when you spend $50 for 1st month.

In addition, 1st transaction will give you 5,000 welcome miles.

The referrer will get 4,000 miles (normal is 2,000 miles) of each referee is approved in this August.

Xylitol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried waiving annual fee for the amex ascend card and still get to keep the 20000 sign up and bonus miles?

AMD_FREAK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to clock $2.5k worth of spendings.

Wondering if paying SP and Starhub bills counts?

Also, when I pay SP bills, do they need to verify my IC making sure I stay there etc? Because I would like to pay for 2 households.

What other kind of general spendings you could think of?

elnewbie

Reaction score
For SP, I have paid for 5 different households in one shot at their office...no issues. But i do not recall they accept amex card though

I'm trying to clock $2.5k worth of spendings.

Wondering if paying SP and Starhub bills counts?

Also, when I pay SP bills, do they need to verify my IC making sure I stay there etc? Because I would like to pay for 2 households.

What other kind of general spendings you could think of?

AMD_FREAK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For SP, I have paid for 5 different households in one shot at their office...no issues. But i do not recall they accept amex card though

Thanks! Hmm I would try hehe.. I recall being at National Dental Centre (SGH) where they said only Visa/Master, but when I passed them an Amex card, it went through haha!

limpoop

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone got annual fees waiver recently?

I called and only got 50% waiver and they did die dont offer full waiver.

I then called to cancel card and they did not "counter" offer like last time and they even can cancel on the spot unlike last time they will call in 3 business days to cancel.

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I then called to cancel card and they did not "counter" offer like last time and they even can cancel on the spot unlike last time they will call in 3 business days to cancel.

I only got the Amex platinum credit which they waive for me when I call to cancel. I spend a couple of thousands on that card.

juxtaposition

Reaction score
Sounds like me :s22:

limpoop

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I only got the Amex platinum credit which they waive for me when I call to cancel. I spend a couple of thousands on that card.

I also spent few thousands but they refused to give full waiver.

juxtaposition

Reaction score
Wanted clock dbl miles for foreign currency this month but then Citibank 3.5miles is better

AMEX CS is not as great as before.

limpoop

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wanted clock dbl miles for foreign currency this month but then Citibank 3.5miles is better

AMEX CS is not as great as before.

Ya, both CS I talked kept "acting" like your friends and asked have you taken your breakfast, how was your weekend etc lol

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ever since AMEX restructuring the mileage system... I have cancelled my Amex KF card.

Now thinking to cancel Amex plat too. Almost zero use since april

Zaalaa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last card standing is the platinum. because of Love Dining Privileges.

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I cancelled my KF blue card last month coz Amex only willing to offer half waiver for annual fee.. if pay full annual fee will only get 3000 miles :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.