WTS various wallets and frangrances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The first of the firstfruits of thy land thou shalt bring into the house of the Lord thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother’s milk.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For mine Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites: and I will cut them off.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And I will send hornets before thee, which shall drive out the Hivite, the Canaanite, and the Hittite, from before thee.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will not drive them out from before thee in one year; lest the land become desolate, and the beast of the field multiply against thee.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And I will set thy bounds from the Red sea even unto the sea of the Philistines, and from the desert unto the river: for I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand; and thou shalt drive them out before thee.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They shall not dwell in thy land, lest they make thee sin against me: for if thou serve their gods, it will surely be a snare unto thee.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And he said unto Moses, Come up unto the Lord, thou, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel; and worship ye afar off.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And Moses alone shall come near the Lord: but they shall not come nigh; neither shall the people go up with him.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And Moses came and told the people all the words of the Lord, and all the judgments: and all the people answered with one voice, and said, All the words which the Lord hath said will we do.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And Moses wrote all the words of the Lord, and rose up early in the morning, and builded an altar under the hill, and twelve pillars, according to the twelve tribes of Israel.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And he sent young men of the children of Israel, which offered burnt offerings, and sacrificed peace offerings of oxen unto the Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.