[Review] Secretlab OMEGA Classic Throne, the most advanced chair ever made...

pouit33

Reaction score
I bought their latest Omega 2018. The backrest is larger than the previous model, more ergonomic, I would say. Very comfortable. Just note that PU leather does indeed get warm easily. My only wish is their seat could use a more elastic cushion.

archyng

Reaction score
yup so have to use in air condition environment. sg weather lan lan. i was even told to wear jeans when using. i gave the poker face to the salea guy. use jeans at home? used to game only with boxer now i wear shorts and singlet bo bian have to protect the chair LOL.

I bought their latest Omega 2018. The backrest is larger than the previous model, more ergonomic, I would say. Very comfortable. Just note that PU leather does indeed get warm easily. My only wish is their seat could use a more elastic cushion.

pouit33

Reaction score
yup so have to use in air condition environment. sg weather lan lan. i was even told to wear jeans when using. i gave the poker face to the salea guy. use jeans at home? used to game only with boxer now i wear shorts and singlet bo bian have to protect the chair LOL.

LOL that guy joker sio... Wear jeans at home LMAO. Did you get the leather cleaner? You can continue to wear your boxer if you use that to clean it regularly ^^

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy a chair and become slave to the chair... Can see how ppl become so stupid...

Last edited:

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
Buy a chair and become slave to the chair... Can see how ppl become so stupid...

buy a pc, regular maintenance become slave to pc...how stupid ppl are
buy a car, regular maintenance become slave to car..how stupid ppl are
buy a house, regular maintenance become slave to house, how stupid ppl are

the list can go on and on. looks like everyone is stupid then:s22::s22:

you are the most genius :s13::s13:

archyng

Reaction score
exactly what i wanted to say but i try to put it in a nicer way. LOL

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wear jeans and on aircon to take care of an overpriced China cheaply made chair... Lol. I rather seat in a kopitiam plastic chair...

Lucky I got aeron.. Even when I just come back from basketball sessions and seat down wet wet I still feel cooling and the sweat wun stain or wun cause any peeling..dun need to on air con dun need to wear jeans.. Dun need to scare leather peeling. And if I want to sell away still worth few hundreds dollar.. Lol..

Last edited:

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If all the things in yr house need maintenance then u better go and commit suicide right? No? U dun agree? Lol we buy and owns things to make our life easier more comfortable etc.. Even for a car If u need more maintenance would u change another brand? Hiaz..

Last edited:

fantasyrulz

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Wear jeans and on aircon to take care of an overpriced China cheaply made chair... Lol. I rather seat in a kopitiam plastic chair...

Lucky I got aeron.. Even when I just come back from basketball sessions and seat down wet wet I still feel cooling and the sweat wun stain or wun cause any peeling..dun need to on air con dun need to wear jeans.. Dun need to scare leather peeling. And if I want to sell away still worth few hundreds dollar.. Lol..

You use aeron never take care also will cui sibei fast one.
Actually is true for everything you own.

Goes to show how meticulous and clean one person is.

archyng

Reaction score
If all the things in yr house need maintenance then u better go and commit suicide right? No? U dun agree? Lol we buy and owns things to make our life easier more comfortable etc.. Even for a car If u need more maintenance would u change another brand? Hiaz..

when common sense no longer prevails. anyway i hope yr aerons are brand new when u brought it cause who knows how many ppl did the same thing as what you mentioned regarding sweat wet and sitting on it... and oh yeah hope your aerons last and doesnt stink... maybe it is just you that cant sense the stink.... may your aerons last you a lifetime.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when common sense no longer prevails. anyway i hope yr aerons are brand new when u brought it cause who knows how many ppl did the same thing as what you mentioned regarding sweat wet and sitting on it... and oh yeah hope your aerons last and doesnt stink... maybe it is just you that cant sense the stink.... may your aerons last you a lifetime.

LOL no worries.. used aeron wun stink one. It wun absorb sweat... so many in the market selling at 700 and above.. built like a tank. SOme ppl one using for 20 years++ still no problem.... no worries.. it is not some cheap china chair that pretend to be a gaming or racing or ergonomic chair thats for sure.;)

PPkiller

Reaction score
LOL no worries.. used aeron wun stink one. It wun absorb sweat... so many in the market selling at 700 and above.. built like a tank. SOme ppl one using for 20 years++ still no problem.... no worries.. it is not some cheap china chair that pretend to be a gaming or racing or ergonomic chair thats for sure.;)
sure anot.. my office bought 2nd hand.. i see liao i turn off... stick with my old chair..

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sure anot.. my office bought 2nd hand.. i see liao i turn off... stick with my old chair..
Maybe yr office got the cheaper really abused sets... There are tonnes of superb look like new sets outside..

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stick to the topic guys. My thread has become a fan war between brands.

Haters will be haters. If you got nothing better to say then just keep it to yourself.

Either ways, don't try to force down your opinions to others. Whether a chair need maintenance or not, there is no point debating over this type of issues.

If HM is for you then it is for you. If DX Racer or Secretlab is for you it is for you.

Shawshankredempti0n

Reaction score
Hi Roy, since this thread has been a few yrs old, would you mind if you can update the state/condition of the chair now?

Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.