[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

limbs03

Reaction score
I'm in a dilemma now, my best hooh is only iv84
Shd I raid hooh or low lvl raids at potential ex spots?

jonychua

Reaction score
:vijayadmin:

:s13:....

today manage to use my 2x free pass.. 1 caught 1 flee..

but man... my rc rng... jin jialat.. 2 raid add tgt.. only got 3 or isit 4... but gb give me 10 each.. 20...:s22:

paiseh, but hard truth lah, must blacklist

rc really is very rare liao, always 3/4, while gb always 10

Last edited:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
actually i wonder

if.. gen3 come.. max lvl become lvl50 instead..

n those who are already 40.. all tio reset to 20m..

Will he rage quit ornot..

well of cos.. NN wont dare to do that lah.. but just saying :s13:

jonychua

Reaction score
I'm in a dilemma now, my best hooh is only iv84
Shd I raid hooh or low lvl raids at potential ex spots?

you near yishun green link? guess very high chance

low lvl raid I only accept tyran nia

ex raid is too much rng, dont pressure urself hor

jannworld

Reaction score
ah. so after beating the boss then spin the gym pokestop?

have been doing that almost everyday but no get yet so far. Been a player since PoGo first launched here. :(

no basically is just to take part in raids and a few days after the raid if u are lucky enough (like winning toto), u get an Ex raid Pass that will tell u when to attend that specific date raid for a chance to fight and capture mewtwo. Do take note this ex raid can happen on weekdays.

But recently niantic has declared parks and gold gyms are more likely to get ex raid pass. so most ppl have flocked to those places

and heard some say is 10am to 6pm raids higher chances to get

but to me this whole ex raid is a BS stupid idea really. why must one purposely go to certain parks or sponsor gym in order to get a chance to get a ex pass and come back on another day on specific timing and date for a chance to fight and catch mewtwo. all these sounds more like a chore than a game. And the supposed 10am-6pm thing if its true is dumb too. what about the majority who works in office hours?

jannworld

Reaction score
actually i wonder

if.. gen3 come.. max lvl become lvl50 instead..

n those who are already 40.. all tio reset to 20m..

Will he rage quit ornot..

well of cos.. NN wont dare to do that lah.. but just saying :s13:

our legend will be ruined then :eek:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Was at Paris yesterday and wanted to join the level 5 raid. Egg pops and waited for 15 mins only 5 people there for raid. Good if you want to place your mon for a long time in gym but no enough people to start the raids fir level 5

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Was at Paris yesterday and wanted to join the level 5 raid. Egg pops and waited for 15 mins only 5 people there for raid. Good if you want to place your mon for a long time in gym but no enough people to start the raids fir level 5

sometimes u need to wait very long 1.

those amgmo country. they always have their own group of pple or facebook

when they come. is come tgt 1.

but. most of the time. if u ask. they will let u join in. even if they open private group. if nt. go next raid lo. if dontwant or cant wait.

hopefullly u catch some good turkey back!

my sg ho oh. all iv cui.
lol.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
but vivo just gave out pass only. prob not so high chance?
nv say nv.

they can gave out back to back.

this branch strike lotto before. doesnt mean wont strike again.
as long enough pple buy. will open 1.

but. of cos. banker is the happiest peson. jiak alll. most. at least

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe too many variety of movesets and animation will make the game file too large and heavy to load on slightly older phones, and they’ll risk losing a huge player base who don’t upgrade their phones that frequently. Not to mention the multitude of bug they’ll no doubt introduce.

That's true. The true bottleneck is their lack of network bandwidth. POKEmon storage cannot be maintained at 1000 upon launch of gen 3. And they better fix their errors esp the drifting

jannworld

Reaction score

one thing u may want to take note, my personal experience in ang moh countries is that a lot of times they engage in private groups because they dislike spoofers, and dun want to be associated with them. so when u raid u might need to ask them to let u in. usually they are fine to let legit players in. ang mohs mentality and us are different, they have pride in playing the game using legit means. in SG most of us wont bother, more ppl can down better and faster is our mentality.

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today from 10am till 6pm whole day outside raid 90% of the gyms at parks between Khatib till Woodlands. :o Feet quite sore already. I didn't managed to eat breakfast and lunch because 1 egg spawn right after another and need time to travel back and forth. Raining very heavily at 3pm+. I hope I can get an invite this time round... If not I regret taking today's leave from work just to go around under the rain lol.

I missed the Lv5 Vivo one at 5-6pm since I was bathing and ate my first meal of the day just now. :( By the time I saw left 2mins to hatch and won't be able to reach there on time.

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We are about to welcome Gen III this week soon. Preparing to clear all my 5km eggs. Empty page to welcome Gen III eggs. :s12:

I wish gen 3 dun come until they can increase Pokémon storage limit

Reflector85

Reaction score
Today from 10am till 6pm whole day outside raid 90% of the gyms at parks between Khatib till Woodlands. :o Feet quite sore already. I didn't managed to eat breakfast and lunch because 1 egg spawn right after another and need time to travel back and forth. Raining very heavily at 3pm+. I hope I can get an invite this time round... If not I regret taking today's leave from work just to go around under the rain lol.

I missed the Lv5 Vivo one at 5-6pm since I was bathing and ate my first meal of the day just now. :( By the time I saw left 2mins to hatch and won't be able to reach there on time.

Sibei hardcore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.