2017 Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
2 years warranty.

Pixel phones easily unroot and lock back. same like Nexus phone.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL Panda using GAGT

Would like to know if the 2years coverage is for international warranty?

If so, then buy Google pixel 2 xl in US also will get international warranty?

Is the warranty same as iPhone, will activate once simcard is activated?

bencheongcm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Curious about this as well. Interested in getting the pixel 2 standard from google itself but warranty how? :s11:

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

No international warranty. Warranty based on the set country origin with Google itself. E.g if UK set, under Google UK.

For Singapore, 2XL is under LG.

No such activation policy like Apple.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rebooted and still the same?

Phantom touches are likely to be due to interferences or a sign of a failing digitizer..

I don't experience that on 8.0 oreo FYI.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

This reminds me of the BLOD for 5X and 6P. After a new firmware upgrade, the hardware is damaged?!!!

Every since I had a smart phone, I say good bye to my simple life. WhatsApp itself buzzes non stop. xD

That's why I don't install WA. This app can be a POS at times. It will waste some of your life away. :D

Hi all, just gotten the phone yesterday and noticed the blue tint issue. Did you guys resolve this issue by getting an exchange or just by ignoring it?

You must learn to use your phone correctly. Look straight through and not look from an angle. :D

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hahah i won a set but not sure if worth switching over from my iphone at the moment. just trying to figure out if there is warranty now :)

Sell on carousell. Stick with your iPhone.

We hate iPhone users complaining about SOT, lousy battery life, app not as fast as iPhone after they change.

l0nEr_

Reaction score
Anybody got problems with SwiftKey.
When I turn on/switch to Chrome and type 2 characters, the SwiftKey keyboard will disappear. Don't think it happens with Gboard.

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
No international warranty. Warranty based on the set country origin with Google itself. E.g if UK set, under Google UK.

For Singapore, 2XL is under LG.

No such activation policy like Apple.

So is still tied to country :(

Keep ur receipt

Though I'm not an iPhone fan, i prefer iPhone standard warranty based on activation date, but seems like android phones all the same have to keep receipt very troublesome. Likewise when buy from someone else, they may not give or lose the receipt too :s22: I've even called Samsung before and they say transferred warranty is not accepted by them :s22:

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hahah i won a set but not sure if worth switching over from my iphone at the moment. just trying to figure out if there is warranty now :)

LOL you must the guy who bought for 1.1k from the carousell seller.
No receipt phone only.

TechZSG

Reaction score
Phone promted me, yay :)

UQiTgP9.jpg

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Though I'm not an iPhone fan, i prefer iPhone standard warranty based on activation date, but seems like android phones all the same have to keep receipt very troublesome. Likewise when buy from someone else, they may not give or lose the receipt too :s22: I've even called Samsung before and they say transferred warranty is not accepted by them :s22:

i'm not sure why people tends to lose their receipt.

i usually keep the receipt together with the phone box. just in case they use thermal paper, i will scan a soft copy and place it in my cloud storage.

every of my gadget have the potential of reselling. i will keep the receipt in the box.

GeSteSoh

Master Member
Reaction score
IMG_20171206_222558.jpg

MVIMG_20171205_201755.jpg

Really impressed with the 2XL's night photo quality! Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
i'm not sure why people tends to lose their receipt.

i usually keep the receipt together with the phone box. just in case they use thermal paper, i will scan a soft copy and place it in my cloud storage.

every of my gadget have the potential of reselling. i will keep the receipt in the box.

Some people do lose their receipts. It is not uncommon :o for me, I'll always have the receipt until the day I destroy the box

JessKoh

Master Member
Reaction score
What tempered glass are you guys using now? Non full coverage or full coverage?

Any sensitivity or lines at the edges problem?

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those that recontract with singtel can get soft copies of receipt.

Else ownself scan or take photo upload to cloud :o

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Which phone has international warranty..? The iPhone doesn't have international warranty as well, if that's what you're thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.