Debt consolidation Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adelineljy

Reaction score
My personal view is for HZ rating pls go CCS. The chances of getting dCP approved is very slim

I am a HZ . I wasted 4 months in Dcp and got rejections. Currently on dmp paying $1.2k per month for first yr and $3k from 2nd yr n 3rd yr. reason is i am also paying moneylender money at monthly basis so ccs gave me a stagger repayment scheme which is what i want also. I can complete my dmp in 3 years time. Already been on dmp for 3 months... counting down

waiting for their info talk on 16 dec, meanwhile see if the other banks approve. I know slim chance but still want to try while waiting

airtroopers

Reaction score
Who know starhub chasing debt procedure? Final warning ~letter of demand~lawyer letter~court letter . Each step how long , owe 4800 ,no money to pay. Very scared.

They don't issue court letter..Letter of demand then they will pass the case to debt agency who will send you more red letter...After sometime they will leave you alone but in their system will be blacklisted.. Eventually will write off as bad debt

sgman88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They don't issue court letter..Letter of demand then they will pass the case to debt agency who will send you more red letter...After sometime they will leave you alone but in their system will be blacklisted.. Eventually will write off as bad debt

First time heard debt collector only send letter n more letters. I still think it's not so easy, worst is scare tio shame n all neighbor knows it. Nowadays looks like anything also let debt collector do it.

sgman88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Total income about 62000
Total Debt about 77000

Oh u r a uni graduate, it works out to be around 5k per month salary. If your husband helps u, 77k is small case, think within 3 yrs or so, your debt will be no more. Y not dump in all your salary to pay debt n use wc to pawn the husband n demand him to give u maintenance fee every month?

Adelineljy

Reaction score
Oh u r a uni graduate, it works out to be around 5k per month salary. If your husband helps u, 77k is small case, think within 3 yrs or so, your debt will be no more. Y not dump in all your salary to pay debt n use wc to pawn the husband n demand him to give u maintenance fee every month?

Actually my situation is abit jialat. Husband was a gambler, finally he quitted with the help of Blessed Grace social services. Now he declared bankrupt himself cuz he owed too many moneylenders and banks prior to this. My debt will accumulate to this high is because he used my cc to do cash advancements -,- but what to do? I can only look forward and forgive him. Now is to settle this debt and hoping for a better life for us in the future. I have 2 little ones to support.

Anyway UOB just rejected my application too because of my hz rating. Only left HSBC pending for a reply but I got no hope on that too. Info talk with CCS on 16 Dec. Maybe trying DBS and BOC while waiting.

sgman88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually my situation is abit jialat. Husband was a gambler, finally he quitted with the help of Blessed Grace social services. Now he declared bankrupt himself cuz he owed too many moneylenders and banks prior to this. My debt will accumulate to this high is because he used my cc to do cash advancements -,- but what to do? I can only look forward and forgive him. Now is to settle this debt and hoping for a better life for us in the future. I have 2 little ones to support.

Anyway UOB just rejected my application too because of my hz rating. Only left HSBC pending for a reply but I got no hope on that too. Info talk with CCS on 16 Dec. Maybe trying DBS and BOC while waiting.

Sis, go ccs. Called them up n tell them abt your dire situation. Asked to expedite your case. This is the only n better way then dcp imo.

Adelineljy

Reaction score
Sis, go ccs. Called them up n tell them abt your dire situation. Asked to expedite your case. This is the only n better way then dcp imo.

Yup I read the 2 blogs over here about the steps for DMP. I intend to prepare all my documents and ask if I can submit together on the day if possible to expedite. DCP because it will be so much more convenient to pay 1 FI than to keep checking who I havent paid. But since this is no where near approval, I shall have to wait for DMP to be approved then. Really cant wait for something to be approved so I can take this load off and breathe better

zaskarace

Reaction score

What kind of advice is this?

Reaction score
any bro can help me?
kind of confused about DCP.
what happens if i still have ongoing installment on the credit card?
DCP will buy that over too?

reggaez

Reaction score
any bro can help me?
kind of confused about DCP.
what happens if i still have ongoing installment on the credit card?
DCP will buy that over too?

let me help you with this, if u have instalment with the credit card, the DCP bank will require you to fill in the number of instalments (number of months remaining x the amt per month). Normally your existing credit card statement will have that info.

if really don't have then they might request you to get a breakdown from your credit card bank.

DCP can take over the instalments as well. At least for my case , as i have 2 running instalments being absorbed into the total amt

Reaction score
Thank you bro. Very helpful information. Shall try and apply hsbc..

let me help you with this, if u have instalment with the credit card, the DCP bank will require you to fill in the number of instalments (number of months remaining x the amt per month). Normally your existing credit card statement will have that info.

if really don't have then they might request you to get a breakdown from your credit card bank.

DCP can take over the instalments as well. At least for my case , as i have 2 running instalments being absorbed into the total amt

reggaez

Reaction score

so sorry to hear about this, hope everything goes well for your CCS DMP application.

trojanguy

Reaction score
Yup I read the 2 blogs over here about the steps for DMP. I intend to prepare all my documents and ask if I can submit together on the day if possible to expedite. DCP because it will be so much more convenient to pay 1 FI than to keep checking who I havent paid. But since this is no where near approval, I shall have to wait for DMP to be approved then. Really cant wait for something to be approved so I can take this load off and breathe better

wow mst be hard, how much do you owe?

KKK1978

Reaction score
The pastor shd be bless grace services. They can help u nego with ML to work out a monthly payment scheme

sgman88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this type is scam one. one licensed money lender told me. recently got one good money lender even suggest and give me a number to a pastor who he says can help.

How to be scam if everything is black n white?

sgman88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow mst be hard, how much do you owe?

Please see #7975.
She still got two small kids as what she said. Hope she can faster get ccs help. Ccs advertising in mrt, telling ppl who indebt to faster seek help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.