[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I play back ytd for like few hours since falcon lost update.
Glad to see it become a better game, am enjoying it now.

i only like the cover system of Division, but the enemies really bore me to death.

Btw i have it on PS4 and PC.:s13:

Come play Warframe lah.

gnoes85

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i only like the cover system of Division, but the enemies really bore me to death.

Btw i have it on PS4 and PC.:s13:

Come play Warframe lah.

Don't like futuristic settings and weapons. I only like modern weapons.

ChickenRapist

Master Member
Reaction score
Game isn't perfect and not everyone will have the same sentiments but it's been fun playing the new modes and playing around with new gears and optimisations... My friends have all left the game so I've been soloing on the pc...

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

gnoes85

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Game isn't perfect and not everyone will have the same sentiments but it's been fun playing the new modes and playing around with new gears and optimisations... My friends have all left the game so I've been soloing on the pc...

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Same, it's a lot different during the launch, keep telling my frens now is a lot better but they dunno thinking what, like stubborn old man, keep saying it's bad when they haven't even played back the game.

Reaction score
Only fun times I had with this shiat game was when it first released.

My god, cheating with CE in dark zone was one of the best gaming experiences I've ever had.

Hearing amdk scream over the mic as I mow them down while they hang their loot... Then teleporting everywhere

11/10 would do it again if I didn't get banned

Stupid game.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubiso...152-315797-16/global-event-3-strike-is-coming

global_event_3_strike_flashcard_960x540_315863.png

Global Event #3 is coming, and Agents will have to adapt to new modifiers to earn the newest round of Classified gear.

Start: December 12, 12:00 UTC
End: December 18, 12:00 UTC
The following modifiers will be live during Strike:

Strike—Always active. Enemies explode when killed.
Pre-emptive Strike—Strike behavior, plus sustained incoming damage triggers a small explosion on Agents.
Tactical Strike—Pre-emptive Strike behavior, plus enemies are marked using Strike explosions. When killed, they damage remaining enemies. Ally-to-Ally explosion damage is increased.
Agents will have an opportunity to earn the following Classified sets:

Classified Path of the Nomad
Classified D3-FNC
Classified Predator’s Mark
Classified Banshee
In addition, new vanity rewards are available during the event. Three new facemasks, three new weapon skins, and one new vanity outfit make their way into The Division during the event. Good luck out there, Agents!

have other agents in our discord who are playing. interested just look at sig for discord link.

UptheToon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've not played since the game released as I found in shi* after playing 7 hrs. Worth coming back into? Any build tips?

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
well. i bought the game after free trial with 70% off. for me its worth it. its fun playing with stranger and getting to know them. then grind for equipment..there are so many possible build and so many possible play

aside from that, there are lot of other feature to try on like survival, last standing, pvp etc.

all in all, totally worth it for me :s13::s13:.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
anyone want to play together? PVE and PVP in darkzone. very annoying need to kill some manhunt lurking inside

currently score 285 in nomad classified build

ign: CrispyPeddler

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.