2017 LG OLED

yileier

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering what are the risks of buying a LG OLED C7 via Amazon US vs buying in SG other than warranty issues. Are there power issues too?

Last edited:

wacko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi, just wondering what are the risks of buying a LG OLED C7 via Amazon US vs buying in SG other than warranty issues. Are there power issues too?

why would you want to do this?

yileier

Reaction score
Hey thanks,

So it's worht getting B7 LG at 1.6k USD or C7 at 1.7k USD if i can get free shipping?

JX1983

Reaction score
I just bought the LG C7 today at $2*69 without all the freebies..

Last edited:

finclk82

Reaction score
This is last year's model right? In today's time if want to get oled only go for 4k standard. If want to save, go for 4k basic model instead of full hd oled. I have seen these full hd oled at 1 to 2m away and the pixels are big if we have been used to 4k all these while

serverxeon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is last year's model right? In today's time if want to get oled only go for 4k standard. If want to save, go for 4k basic model instead of full hd oled. I have seen these full hd oled at 1 to 2m away and the pixels are big if we have been used to 4k all these while
LG C7 is 2017 model.
but ya i agree with you get 4K regardless, rather drop OLED, and not choose OLED and pick full HD

serverxeon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
im not sure if the TV can take 230V. USA is 115V.

and, the TV tuner is definitely not meant for SG signals, cannot rcv DVB-T2.
If you use cable tv, then it's not a problem.

Just ensure shipping is real safe.

ablue15

Reaction score
Dont forget about the warranty as well.
If u happen to get a lemon tv. :s22:

im not sure if the TV can take 230V. USA is 115V.

and, the TV tuner is definitely not meant for SG signals, cannot rcv DVB-T2.
If you use cable tv, then it's not a problem.

Just ensure shipping is real safe.

c0bra36

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just got my 55C7 OLED TV today installed.
Want to confirm WebOS is unable to output TrueHD Atmos audio using its own integrated player? PGS subtitle embedded in mkv file won't be able to display, what apps can be downloaded from LG Contents Store to play mkv file with embedded PGS subtitle?

Appreciate if any of the bros out there able to achieve the above, do share? Thanks in advance !

Last edited:

ss2naruto

Reaction score
Guys, Is it worth it to buy an oled c7 for long hours movies and gaming? Any Pro and cons of oled tv Or should i get a normal 4ktv?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.