Corbell Product Warranty Policy

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi,

I purchased Seasonic G-series 750w PSU 2.5 years ago but it recently died.

It has a corbell sticker (5 year warranty) and corbell warranty card (nothing is written there).
The only receipt I have is an online receipt from Qoo10 (VideoPro shop).
Are these enough to claim warranty?

Please bring the PSU down to our service center for a check.
Thanks.

Hi, i sent you a pm regarding my rma

Please call in to our service center to check for your RMA docket.
Our service guys should have contacted you.
Cheers.

5star_pundit

Banned
Reaction score
tried to register online but failed , please help.

i bought it on Sept this year

38771897441_4b35428cf2_b.jpg

Last edited:

alienaire

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a pair of team elite rams TED32048M1333HC9 with the CT stickers and I'm unable to boot with one of the sticks. Can I check if warranty is still under Corbell? Thank you.

GNS488y.jpg

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a pair of team elite rams TED32048M1333HC9 with the CT stickers and I'm unable to boot with one of the sticks. Can I check if warranty is still under Corbell? Thank you.

GNS488y.jpg
Hi there,

Can you can send it in and let us check?
Thanks.

harharhar

Reaction score
I just bought 2 units of Xigmatex Tauro G 650 recently....

The PSU emits a humming sound, seems to be from the fan. It's like full blast even when idle / just turn on. Both units are like that, so I'm wondering if this is normal?

If it's not, do I have to bring all the cables for replacement? Or just the PSU will do?

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score

The PSU emits a humming sound, seems to be from the fan. It's like full blast even when idle / just turn on. Both units are like that, so I'm wondering if this is normal?

If it's not, do I have to bring all the cables for replacement? Or just the PSU will do?

Update:
Please bring both units with full set(all the cables.)
Our guys will check for you.
If faulty, they will replace for you. :)

Cheers.

Last edited:

predator123

Reaction score

read up on some forum reviews that the fans are designed to spin at full blast even at idle so its going to be quite noisy

temperst

Reaction score
Hi ive bought H97 mobo and a msi GTX970 during june 2015.
few weeks back my pc suddenly died on me. my gpu lights up with only one 8-pin connected. but when i connect both 8-pin and 6-pin the pc cant start.
i thought it could be the psu, but when i changed psu, its still the same result.
in bios it shows that my PCI e 16 slot is empty.
please advise!

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi ive bought H97 mobo and a msi GTX970 during june 2015.
few weeks back my pc suddenly died on me. my gpu lights up with only one 8-pin connected. but when i connect both 8-pin and 6-pin the pc cant start.
i thought it could be the psu, but when i changed psu, its still the same result.
in bios it shows that my PCI e 16 slot is empty.
please advise!
Try testing it on the other PCI-E slot and see if it works. :)

Myu~sun

Master Member
Reaction score
Recently purchase a Galax 1050ti exoc from Asusgamer in shopee. shop name should be (VII PC Trade Pte Ltd) it carry Corbell Sticker and the card inside has the warranty sticker 12/17 . they didn't issue receipt only mention to show the shopee purchase record as purchase receipt . is that acceptable ?

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Recently purchase a Galax 1050ti exoc from Asusgamer in shopee. shop name should be (VII PC Trade Pte Ltd) it carry Corbell Sticker and the card inside has the warranty sticker 12/17 . they didn't issue receipt only mention to show the shopee purchase record as purchase receipt . is that acceptable ?
As long our warranty sticker is intact, RMA side to us is fine.
But if your are referring to the receipt(for re-sale purpose etc),
usually we will slot it in when we send out.
As for the other shops, perhaps you have to check with them if you need an official receipt.
But warranty wise you're good. :)

Cheers.

saran008

Reaction score
Hi Sir,

I have a MSI 110i AC pro itx mobo, purchased locally, has corbell sticker on the box, but can't find the CT sticker on the back of the board. I had lost the receipt. How to check the warranty? kindly advice. Thanks

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi Sir,

I have a MSI 110i AC pro itx mobo, purchased locally, has corbell sticker on the box, but can't find the CT sticker on the back of the board. I had lost the receipt. How to check the warranty? kindly advice. Thanks
Hi Saran,

Can you give us the serial no.
We can check for you. :)

Cheers.

yonglian146

Reaction score
MSI GTX1080 Gaming X RMA status

Hi Corbell,

I bought a GTX1080 from PC Themes just 4 months ago, and it has already broken down twice. The first time it spent almost two months in RMA just to fail with the same issue a week later. Currently, it has been been in RMA for just over a month, and I was hoping you could update me on what is going on?

Product Serial Number:
602-V336-180B17-08003481

Corbell Service No. ( As provided by PC Themes ):

At this point the card has spent the majority of its time in the RMA process. Any response is greatly appreciated.

saran008

Reaction score
Hi Saran,

Can you give us the serial no.
We can check for you. :)

Cheers.

Hi,

Thanks for the fast reply & sorry for my late response.
BTW I overlooked the Warranty sticker on the motherboard.
Its already there.. MY mistake i didn't watched it properly.

Thanks

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for the fast reply & sorry for my late response.
BTW I overlooked the Warranty sticker on the motherboard.
Its already there.. MY mistake i didn't watched it properly.

Thanks
Morning Saran,

No worries. :)
Cheers.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.