dnsfpl

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what you mean by hotel king size?

different from normal king?

dnsfpl

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi bro and sis, does anyone bought any mattress from 'Fullhouse furniture '? There got 3 showroom and 1 happen to be at hg mall very near me, I don't know if they are genuine retailer or if their pricing or products is really good...

I need a new set of bedding after this old mattress had serve me 10 over years...
My current mattress isn't a good mattress so I not going to talk abt the brand, my new set budget was looking at $1500 to $2000 with bed frame or divan...

This fullhouse I think they have this price range but before I go test the bed I won't like to hear if any good or bad comment abt them...

Thks for any reply...

$2k queen? can consider Beautyrest Sea Breeze
similar to rws mattress, go robinson try try

http://thetlchome.blogspot.sg/2016/04/buying-mattress-in-singapore.html
http://www.dexterton.com/products/simmons/beautyrest-sea-breeze/04318-00003/4209/

dnsfpl

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2 year ago promo less than $2.5k liao
still have 5% + 10% discount
now should be even cheaper right?

go robinson test 1st, if like then decide later
Robinsons-Bedshop-13-Nov-2015.jpg

joncnobody

Reaction score
ATTENTION!

If you have been scammed by William Tay of Lady Americana before, take note of this latest development!*

William Tay wants to make a come back secretly! William is running the mattress brand "RUCAS"**

The Rucas showroom address

18 Tampines Industrial Crescent #01-02C Space@Tampines

Singapore 528605

There's another furniture expo fair happening right now at Singapore Expo Hall 4 until next Sunday. *William is managing a booth selling Rucas mattress at expo. * Up to no good again.

If William ran away with your money, go find him there. *If he's not there, the people working at the Rucas booth confirm *will deny his existence or give some*excuse. *You just need to know the guy who ran off with your deposit is BACK! *

If you were not scammed by William, then why should you care?? Well do you really want to trust a fake German mattress brand run by a guy who once ran off with his customers' cash deposits??* Be careful brothers and sisters, a lot of hustlers like to create new mattress brands to do business. *It's such easy money. *Sweet talk some honest and naive Singaporeans and take their cold hard cash as deposit. *

holyshit just happened to saw their facebook, full latex with adjustable firmness. :s22: heng ah saw your post.

Camrytron

Reaction score
Ya i did Google and this pop out stating their so call German make isn't really so and the TM is actually own by NOVA...no wonder the salesman can't give me a proper answer of where to head to if in case of warranty issues...

I not going buy from them anyway cos lack of confidence in them

Sendoh82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought a maxcoil mattress about 4 yrs back.. now the spring soft till like dunno what. Usually spring can last for how long har?

Camrytron

Reaction score
Mine old mattress is magic coil and it sink in after 10yrs alr..Time to change

Am bringing family and kid go Taka today to jump on the king koil I had tried 2 days back..

Model is comfort solution sensation
King size at $2900 nett...

2 pillow 1 bolster all of my own choice within king koil ranges and 1 mattress protector all foc, wonder what else i can ask for...

Camrytron

Reaction score
A summary of my mattress hunting and purchase...

1. Sleepnetics-sales say it's singapore brand and make in Taiwan but I Google and found it make in China and its a brand I never hear or any friend been trying before so drop it...

2. Rucas-sales say it's make in German and got a TM too for the mattress and Google and found the company who TM it is NOVA and even bad comments..

3. Mylatex-2 diff sales had confirm this is a make in Malaysia brand,company is making latex business and start making mattress, price and products is good, my regular furniture shop able to sell me model is Goodyear in king size with bed frame at $2200 nett(the shop at absolute bedding quote me price at $2699), I almost wan confirm asking my regular furniture shop to order for me...

4. All big 3 S over budget for me and no Robinson card..

5. Finally bought king koil comfort solution sensation king size today after 2nd visit, $2880 with bed frame and headboard, foc that is given by salesman on the 1st visit is 2 pillow 1 bolster of my choice and 1 mattress protector but today I requested, and he gave me

2 extra firm mirco gel pillow cost $99/pcs

2 natural latex bolster cost $99/pcs

1 cotten mattress protector cost $79

1 micro gel king size quilt cost $250

Total free gift is $725

Hope i got a real good deal

dnsfpl

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
most impt you like the mattress

if not give you free also no use

Camrytron

Reaction score
So far the most prefer mattress I had like is mylatex and king koil...

Hope the next mattress hunting can find my summary useful...

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone knows which stores accept trade in for a king mattress for a purchase of a single mattress?

xorionn

Reaction score
Guys at IMM today, need some advice cos I’m looking for a soft cooling king size hotel series mattress w bedframe.

- Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Advance (most ex)
- Sealy Premium Cabernet (thinking abt this)
- Maxcoil Jardine 2 (cheapest)

Any thoughts or recommendations on the above

Camrytron

Reaction score
My old mattress is magic coil,it sink in and out of shape from the 6-7 yrs onwards...I won't believe any other coil except king koil...my mum very old king koil which cost just $300+ when she bought it, today it's still going strong, see my summary hope it can help u

Guys at IMM today, need some advice cos I’m looking for a soft cooling king size hotel series mattress w bedframe.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

did u pop over to robinson JEM...some simon model like the distinction is 3.3k for both king and queen size.. there are mattress promotion with 300 if purchase above 3k + bedframe. cash back instantly..

dnsfpl

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
did u pop over to robinson JEM...some simon model like the distinction is 3.3k for both king and queen size.. there are mattress promotion with 300 if purchase above 3k + bedframe. cash back instantly..

distinction king $3.3k is before or after discount & rebate?
if before i will call them and update price
good thing abt robinson is you can lock the price by paying deposit
if drop further then they honour the lower pricing

i bought at $3.8k during black friday
after discount & rebate less than $3k

hiitsjlee

Reaction score
My old mattress is magic coil,it sink in and out of shape from the 6-7 yrs onwards...I won't believe any other coil except king koil...my mum very old king koil which cost just $300+ when she bought it, today it's still going strong, see my summary hope it can help u

ouch! sinking beds are bad for the back, how did you even tahan waking up to backaches every day? #respect magic coil might be cheap, cuz made locally, but please take care of your back!

chezelle

Reaction score

you're right! Simmons and Sealy are just way too expensive in Singapore!! compared to the prices in the USA...you just see http://www.mattressfirm.com/simmons...sh-mattress/mfi113031.html#q=recharge&start=1

It's quite a huge jump from Simmons Sealy to Maxcoil hahaha. Maxcoil is cheap, but hearsay it deforms easily after couple of years.

I think apart from looking at your budget, you should personally visit the showrooms and test out the mattresses, so yknow which suits you best! :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.