[Official] EDMW Cat Owners Thread~ - Part 3

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
[/SPOILER]

Aiyoooo... this is too cute le lah... thank you Bui Bui gor gor for taking care of the little sis...:love:******************

Btw, trapping of mummy kitty failed, when the trapper scuffed her she struggled real hard and strong even squirted urine.****************** She proves to be too clever for the trapper LOL!
No choice get the vet to precribe antibio n cystaid for her till our next attempt sometime next week. Haven't seen her urinating for the past 2 days, but so far she is acting normal, usual appetite n jus drank water today. Found out tat some of my com kitties actually like the RC urinary SO kibbles.
Ya some cats are too smart and fierce to be caught. But how are u feeding her med n supplements?

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Awwww she's so playful now. How could anyone throw her out?! Arrgghh!
OMG, he's really Big! :s13:
Mr. Chubby looks like mixed breed also. He's abit fluffy and is a very light cream coloured boy. Wonder how ppl got the heart to abandon these poor kitties

Last edited:

Lurker_13

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya some cats are too smart and fierce to be caught. But how are u feeding her med n supplements?

Oh I have to pound the antiobio tablets into powder form and put in her food. I also pound some RC urinary SO kibbles into powder to add to the food to cover the med smell. As for the supplement it is in capsule form so can jus open it and pour the powder into the food. I googled abt the supplement it mentioned tat it has strong meaty smell so mummy has no issue eating her food. :D

Lurker_13

Master Member
Reaction score
AristroCats & Lurker_13, Mr. Chubby say hi:

XOXOXO 😘😘 Chubby gor gor...:D
Does creamy looks like the skinny version of Chubby gor gor leh? :s13:
PNN3IVz.jpg

He probably was abandoned recently too, got really big appetite. Lol! Gonna trap him for neutering once he is more comfortable with us.

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Oh I have to pound the antiobio tablets into powder form and put in her food. I also pound some RC urinary SO kibbles into powder to add to the food to cover the med smell. As for the supplement it is in capsule form so can jus open it and pour the powder into the food. I googled abt the supplement it mentioned tat it has strong meaty smell so mummy has no issue eating her food. :D

Lucky she eats when u mix in food. My area got one cat who won't eat the food when u mix med inside :(. Maybe I no skill

Lurker_13

Master Member
Reaction score
Lucky she eats when u mix in food. My area got one cat who won't eat the food when u mix med inside :(. Maybe I no skill

Lol! Ya i know... Med bitter ma...i also dun like if u put in my food :s13:
Was advised to use different food or stronger taste food to cover the smell n entice the kitty, for me i put in the kibbles as this is the first time she taste it... she kena bribed..=:p

Rec'd a sad news in the morning from the feeder auntie. A kitty was killed by a hit n run accident few blocks away in the middle of the rainy nite. Some kind souls helped to bury the kitty. So i went to buy flowers for him, told him to go find grey grey/girl girl and other gor gors jie jies there make new frens and not to be afraid. According to the feeder auntie he could be a new abandoned kitty as his is an intact tom. Felt kinda sorry n sad for the poor baby...:sad:
o2qtrYZ.jpg

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
[/SPOILER]

XOXOXO 😘😘 Chubby gor gor...:D
Does creamy looks like the skinny version of Chubby gor gor leh? :s13:
PNN3IVz.jpg

He probably was abandoned recently too, got really big appetite. Lol! Gonna trap him for neutering once he is more comfortable with us.
Handsome boy. Confirmed look like abandon case.

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Lol! Ya i know... Med bitter ma...i also dun like if u put in my food :s13:
Was advised to use different food or stronger taste food to cover the smell n entice the kitty, for me i put in the kibbles as this is the first time she taste it... she kena bribed..=:p

Rec'd a sad news in the morning from the feeder auntie. A kitty was killed by a hit n run accident few blocks away in the middle of the rainy nite. Some kind souls helped to bury the kitty. So i went to buy flowers for him, told him to go find grey grey/girl girl and other gor gors jie jies there make new frens and not to be afraid. According to the feeder auntie he could be a new abandoned kitty as his is an intact tom. Felt kinda sorry n sad for the poor baby...:sad:
o2qtrYZ.jpg

Poor kitty. Very sad to hear that. Rip my little friend.

Hope the ppl who abandoned him get their retribution

Lurker_13

Master Member
Reaction score
Poor kitty. Very sad to hear that. Rip my little friend.

Hope the ppl who abandoned him get their retribution

Saw the pic of the deceased kitty and compared to creamy's pic... we may have lost him to the accident already... the feeder auntie n us did not get to see him since that fateful day le... :sad::sad:

j_tan89

Reaction score
Hi guys, want to ask on behalf of my friend. He has a 8/9 year old persian cat who is having wet stool quite frequently. He has seen a vet and cat has reacted well to rc gastrointestinal. However, he doesn't think he should keep feeding his cat gastro. Are there any dry recommendations food for cats with wet stools? He has tried wellness core but it's not suitable for his cat as it causes wet stool as well

AyanoWalkenz

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, want to ask on behalf of my friend. He has a 8/9 year old persian cat who is having wet stool quite frequently. He has seen a vet and cat has reacted well to rc gastrointestinal. However, he doesn't think he should keep feeding his cat gastro. Are there any dry recommendations food for cats with wet stools? He has tried wellness core but it's not suitable for his cat as it causes wet stool as well

Wet/ dry stool is not caused by wet/dry food. Don't make me laugh. See a vet. Diarrhoea can cause death.

Lurker_13

Master Member
Reaction score

If the kitty is reacting well to RC gastrointestinal, why wanna stop?
The kitty may have sensitive stomach and required special diet need. Not all kitties react well to Wellness core, a sudden change in diet may also cause diarrhea in cats.

AristroCats

Master Member
Reaction score

What was the diagnose of the cause, do you know?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.