Samsung Gear Sport + Gear Fit2 Pro announced!

sam39sg

Reaction score
:s13: :s13: :s13:

4lvkm.jpg

dweezil88

Reaction score
Txs Haman. The thing is that I am using iphone7, and under 365, there is no S health?

Anyway, was thinking since I am using iPhone, is it worth to get Samsung gear??

Txs.

Haman

Reaction score
Txs Haman. The thing is that I am using iphone7, and under 365, there is no S health?

Anyway, was thinking since I am using iPhone, is it worth to get Samsung gear??

Txs.

Oh, iPhone also has their own Healthkit..do a search in your phone. Samsung Gear sport is compatible with iOS also, maybe some functions are disabled with iOS. I am also going to get Gear Sport, now wait for best available pricing from Lazada and Qoo10. Missed the last Qoo10 becuz I forgotten payment page was in the background already and I still wait for payment page to appear..drag till past midnight and the $50 discount coupon gone..

rizzie

Reaction score
By any chance any of u guy bought ur gear sport frm HN or Best denki.. need a favour from u..Pm me for detail thx

Anmario

Reaction score
Gear sport (with free Samsung U Flex headphone) 12.12 lazada deal is $358.00. Bundle with 2 sport gear band is $358.96. Better get it fast before it gone.

bobaccord

Reaction score
I just bought the gear sport. Got a 300 bucks voucher from singtel..

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

bobaccord

Reaction score
how did you do this? Buy from which shop?

Using singtel voucher must also buy from singtel shop (Bugis)... I luv the watch.. Will be retiring my gear S2..

rizzie

Reaction score
Updated the latest version but the watch update notice cannot remove.. how ah?

bobaccord

Reaction score
Yesterday I tried for the 1st time .using it for swimming laps. Quite cool.. they record your time, laps, heartbeat. I like it very much...

mac_oasis

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone pair the Gear sport with Pixel 2 XL? Any issues?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

bluecrab

Reaction score
Qoo10 is $288 after discount for Gear Sport, imported from Korea, by Dream-zone, including shipping ($19) already. Do you know if warranty is international or strictly to Korea only?

Updated : had a look at Q&A, is Korean warranty only and does not support Samsung pay in Singapore..haiz..

am curious.... why would Samsung Pay not work in Singapore? Is this due to hardware or software?

kevinloy

Reaction score
Go to Samsung store e.g.the one at Bugis junction, and show your Safra card and they will give you $50 off for the Samsung gear fit 2 pro. Best deal so far

rizzie

Reaction score
Anyone got lobang for 20mm metal or leather strap? Best is cheap and good..

kwk

Reaction score
Anyone using spotify offline mode in Fit2 Pro? i encountered missing songs from playlist even though i downloaded it earlier...:(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.