SUSS Law Programme 2017 (Formerly UniSIM)

comelyboi

Reaction score
Hi guys, i also just accepted JD intake 2018/01.

Shall we make a whatsapp group before we start school?

TakenPA

Reaction score
Hi , I'm interested in applying for SUSS Law for 2019/01. Just wondering if there is anyone here who is fresh out of polytechnic that can roughly know what GPA requirement SUSS is looking for before they consider someone for an interview. Thanks in advance

lunarsong

Reaction score
From what I know, everyone will get to interview if u fulfill their admission requirements

I.e take the LNAT and applied for the course

Hi , I'm interested in applying for SUSS Law for 2019/01. Just wondering if there is anyone here who is fresh out of polytechnic that can roughly know what GPA requirement SUSS is looking for before they consider someone for an interview. Thanks in advance

Feyeon

Reaction score
Hi!!! Can those who are currently working and enrolled in SUSS Bachelors of Law tell me how it's like to be juggling both work and studies? Thank you in advance!!!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.