[Course registration] Is it possible to be allocated 2 UEs for course reg?

glorious94

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how does the allocation work? I am thinking of taking 3 cores and 2 UE for the upcoming semester

Sent from moi brain using GAGT

Charlotto

Reaction score
Hi, really late answer, but you may choose to take as many UEs as you like during a semester. I once took 2 GERPEs (LA and BM), 2 UEs and 2 cores all in one Sem. Slack af, loved it.

Note that UEs will only be allocated somewhere in Jan / add-drop period, and it will be an excruciating pain waiting for the system to slot you into a class, especially if it is in high demand.

Good luck :)

how does the allocation work? I am thinking of taking 3 cores and 2 UE for the upcoming semester

glorious94

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, really late answer, but you may choose to take as many UEs as you like during a semester. I once took 2 GERPEs (LA and BM), 2 UEs and 2 cores all in one Sem. Slack af, loved it.

Note that UEs will only be allocated somewhere in Jan / add-drop period, and it will be an excruciating pain waiting for the system to slot you into a class, especially if it is in high demand.

Good luck :)

Hey, thank you for the reply. Will the gerpe and UE appeal system work?

Charlotto

Reaction score
Why are you using the appeal system? If it is to get a fast-track into a course/UE, then forget about it. I guess it's to make the process fair for everyone. They sniff bs faster than dogs sniff drugs. But if you have some legit reasons that you need to get a certain UE, then do go ahead and try.

Either way, if you have not exceeded your allocated AUs (you have a total of 16 AUs assuming 3 cores + 1 UE so you are safe), then you can apply for the 2nd UE without appealing anything. Just be open minded and put as many UEs on waitlist as possible. Alternatively, track the stars planner page religiously and change your index to a UE timeslot with as many vacancies as possible.

Hey, thank you for the reply. Will the gerpe and UE appeal system work?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.