[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

pylpoh

Reaction score
any 1 still playing gta? im new to ps4, and i realised the loading time is quite long, normal??

chk_1982

Reaction score
I saw q10 selling ps4 pro now at $568.70 with additional controller, is it a good buy?

yes1705

Master Member
Reaction score
I picked up the local FIFA18 PS4 bundle (R3) today and bought Dead or Alive 5: Last Round game disc in R2 region code. My PSN account is created in Asia / SG (R3) and I bought Mai Shiranui Character + Debut Costumes DLC through there.

The DLC cannot install on my R2 main game. :(

Does this mean I have to find and buy a used R3 copy of the sane game to make my DLC work? For the interim, I went to download the free Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Core Fighters game which can support and play with my DLC character.

Any advice you have how I can make my paid R3 DLC work on my R2 main game would be much appreciated.

FYI, the Mai Shiranui Character + Debut Costumes DLC does not exist in R2 countries Playstation Store?

Must I resort to go download the digital copy of the full game only from SG Playstation Store (R3) to make my SG Playstation account downloaded DLC (R3) work?

DLC is ALWAYS region-locked.

There might be some exception, but make your life easier by remembering the above.

So in order to make you R3 DLC work, you will need a R3 DOA5LR, either physical or digital

Thank you for the confirmation, DragoonRed88. Now my R3 Mai Shiranui DLC character and debut costumes is stuck with the DOA5: Last Round Core Fighters and not included with my R2 DOA5: Last Round main game.

Not sure if the Core Fighters game mechanics is updated / balanced the same as the Last Round main game. But never mind bah. Mai has no story mode anyway. Can play, can already. ;)

The only think I will lose out is I cannot buy bikini DLC for Honoka to wear in my R2 Last Round game. :(

The GBP price for the DLC is so expensive as compared to SGD.:eek:

yuseiyow

Reaction score
:(:(

I want to buy horizon zero dawn complete edition physical copy for 60 dollars but seems to be out of stock everywhere and very small amount of used copy being sold currently

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If physical disc still can sell for 2nd hand to get back seed money for next game.

depends. if its a game that you are going to play for very long time then digital is better since you dun need to put in the disc and hardly any resale value by the time you decide to stop playing.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I want to buy horizon zero dawn complete edition physical copy for 60 dollars but seems to be out of stock everywhere and very small amount of used copy being sold currently

your best bet is playe or tog stores.

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
If physical disc still can sell for 2nd hand to get back seed money for next game.
depends. if its a game that you are going to play for very long time then digital is better since you dun need to put in the disc and hardly any resale value by the time you decide to stop playing.
Like he said. I foresee I'll play hzd for quite long.

If you got psn+, now it's on sale on psn store, $48 only.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like he said. I foresee I'll play hzd for quite long.

hzd is not a game you can play for long. its only 20 hours and plus dlc probably 28 hours. this type of game i usually buy physical. complete then sell liao cos no replay value.

i meant long as in more than 6 months to a year or longer.

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
hzd is not a game you can play for long. its only 20 hours and plus dlc probably 28 hours. this type of game i usually buy physical. complete then sell liao cos no replay value.

i meant long as in more than 6 months to a year or longer.
Oh... Okay la since got new game+, I'll try to Chiong for plat.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh... Okay la since got new game+, I'll try to Chiong for plat.
FYI, if you plat it using a US or EU account, you can get a special platinum theme. If you plat using an Asia account, don't have.

N0hbHJJ.jpg

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the new digimon is actually part 2 of cyber sleuth, nothing to do with digimon world.

and yes, really machiam persona 5 clone. :s13:

i was watching this playthru. caught glimpses of the final boss. spot the difference. :s13:

chinese release out about 2 weeks ago. english next year jan.

if planning to play dont watch. spoilers ahead.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/212412054?collection=CGOV71egARU6lA

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
the new digimon is actually part 2 of cyber sleuth, nothing to do with digimon world.

and yes, really machiam persona 5 clone. :s13:

i was watching this playthru. caught glimpses of the final boss. spot the difference. :s13:

chinese release out about 2 weeks ago. english next year jan.

if planning to play dont watch. spoilers ahead.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/212412054?collection=CGOV71egARU6lA
I heard that it includes cyber sleuth contents, is that true? Does it actually include the whole of the previous game, or does it overlap with the same story (making it unnecessary to play cyber sleuth first)?

knn Bandai Namco again, they just refuse to sell us South East Asians the Chinese version of their games (unless you hunt for physical copy).

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.