Pay Singtel bill over the counter with a credit card

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does not work for corporate account for singtel phones - you can't even create OnePass account.

I also corporate account, cannot create OnePass. But I can use the "Quick Pay singtel bills" link at the bottom of the singtel app to make the payment.

Arcanell

Reaction score
there is a visa/mastercard form to fill in at singtel website for corporate account.

lsm_83

Reaction score
There is Singtel UOB credit card. Auto recurring the monthly bill to the credit card. Hence no payment need to be made.

invisible999

Master Member
Reaction score
Dude u pay by cc, den u still own cc money not sinkel.. wasnt it the same? dun say earn rebates if u dont spent $600 continuously for 3 or 4 mths..

I did read this several times to understand what was witten and finally succeed.

Just to say - my minimum phone bill per month is $250. $600 is common when I travel overseas. Once I had $1450 - say thank you to $7/min roaming charges in Brazil and 3h spent on conf calls.

And who owns who what is irrelevant.

cybercom8

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did read this several times to understand what was witten and finally succeed.

Just to say - my minimum phone bill per month is $250. $600 is common when I travel overseas. Once I had $1450 - say thank you to $7/min roaming charges in Brazil and 3h spent on conf calls.

And who owns who what is irrelevant.

bro, how was brazil? is it cheaper to buy their sim card there and use a mobile wifi

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.