Gaming Deals - SIC

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
For forza horizen 3, other then expansion pass, are the other passes worth it? If yes I might get deluxe edition. If not, just go standard.

savoirex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
More games added to GOG Connect - https://www.gog.com/connect

Eador. Masters of the Broken World
Man O' War: Corsair - Warhammer Naval Battles
The Solus Project
The Whispered World Special Edition
Zombie Shooter 2

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For forza horizen 3, other then expansion pass, are the other passes worth it? If yes I might get deluxe edition. If not, just go standard.
None of the passes are necessary, the standard edition is in fact already the full experience.

VIP just gives you double credits on wheelspins when you level up and 6 extra cars.
But you get way more credits than you need at some point, unless you want to collect every car.
Car Pass gives you the first 6 car packs. Car packs just add cars for variety.
However, there is a massive roster of 400+ cars in game without them.

I bought the ultimate edition back then, and actually wished I've spent the money elsewhere.

Last edited:

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
None of the passes are necessary, the standard edition is in fact already the full experience.

VIP just gives you double credits on wheelspins when you level up and 6 extra cars.
But you get way more credits than you need at some point, unless you want to collect every car.
Car Pass gives you the first 6 car packs. Car packs just add cars for variety.
However, there is a massive roster of 400+ cars in game without them.

I bought the ultimate edition back then, and actually wished I've spent the money elsewhere.

But what are the comparison between these 3 edition? Like what kind of extra content u might receive from deluxe and ultimate edition?

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But what are the comparison between these 3 edition? Like what kind of extra content u might receive from deluxe and ultimate edition?
As in that post, nothing in terms of gameplay.

You may only want to have car packs if there's a particular car in them you want to drive, such as famous cars, but that is pure preference.

I have not particularly driven a car from the car packs I own more than the 400 odd cars already included. In fact, I mainly prefer JDM cars which are mostly already included to begin with.

Just about every car imaginable seems to be included from classics to modern, unless you are a car enthusiast.
You can already have your pick of cars from the standard game.

Last edited:

delfina

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As in that post, nothing in terms of gameplay.

You may only want to have car packs if there's a particular car in them you want to drive, such as famous cars, but that is pure preference.

I have not particularly driven a car from the car packs I own more than the 400 odd cars already included. In fact, I mainly prefer JDM cars which are mostly already included to begin with.

Just about every car imaginable seems to be included from classics to modern, unless you are a car enthusiast.
You can already have your pick of cars from the standard game.

So that means don't even need to get expansion pass?

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So that means don't even need to get expansion pass?
The expansion pass is neither in the deluxe nor ultimate edition when comparing the different editions.

Expansion pass is the only pass that adds game content in the form of 2 expansion zones and is a separate buy.
Blizzard Mountain for rally goodness, Hotwheels for arcade craziness.

delfina

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The expansion pass is neither in the deluxe nor ultimate edition when comparing the different editions.

Expansion pass is the only pass that adds game content in the form of 2 expansion zones and is a separate buy.
Blizzard Mountain for rally goodness, Hotwheels for arcade craziness.

OK that means that one is needed to experience the full game. Do you know if online play has plenty of players?

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Online is very active. You can always find races and games or freeroam online, but coop lobby to freeroam, race or do blueprints and silly stuff is just for friends and you likely won't be able to find one through online search.

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Steam question.

I am in Manila now and I happen to open steam in a browser without logging in my id. Realised games in pesos is sooo cheap.

If I log in now to my account or create a brand new account and buy some steam games, would I be able to play them when I am in singapore?

TwentyOneDegrees

Master Member
Reaction score
Steam question.

I am in Manila now and I happen to open steam in a browser without logging in my id. Realised games in pesos is sooo cheap.

If I log in now to my account or create a brand new account and buy some steam games, would I be able to play them when I am in singapore?

Hopefully the following link will answer your question.

Region Restrictions on Steam

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
Steam question.

No issues as philippines is Also the same region sea. Just change store to philippines.
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6627-QSNM-5276

Would recommend to change to Vietnam store though. Cheapest in sea. If not possible would recommend either Malaysia/Indonesia.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is a nice game too.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/406150/Refunct/
Refunct is a peaceful, short first-person platformer about restoring a vibrant world.

other suggestions:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/358130/The_Curious_Expedition/
Curious Expedition is a roguelike expedition simulation set in the late 19th century. Together with famous personalities you will venture on unprecedented expeditions to regions never explored before for fame, science and treasures.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/257510/The_Talos_Principle/
At this price. u cannot go wrong!

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.