Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ : Everything About Cases, SP, Docks, Accessories

earthtk

Reaction score
I wonder if scratched already then how to remove the coat?

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

edmund_gan

Reaction score
Qoo10..must use the $12 coupon in order to bring it down to $30...

Sent from Essential Products PH-1 using GAGT

awesomania

Reaction score
https://m.qoo10.sg/item/WHITESTONE-DOME-GLASS-FOR-GALAXY-S8-TEMPERED-SCREEN-PROTECTOR/541676641?__ar=Y

The price i saw is $60.

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

DFR6868

Master Member
Reaction score
with this... no need TGSP?

I am using the Samsung clear view case.

I was using Liquid Armor for my Note Edge, no scratch though with a wallet case. Then I switched to another brand for S8+. No scratch oso.

As to a sharp direct hit to the screen, I suspect the screen layer is going to be damaged even if there is tempered glass. But fall flat on the screen, using retail level nano liquid coating, no scratch.

When I first got it back after they sprayed the stuff, there were some scratches but it was on the nano layer which went away as my fingers rub on it. This industrial coating smoother than glass or with retail level nano liquid.

Warranty is 1 year but supposed to be able to last 2-3 years. However can bring it back twice for free recoating within the year according to sales person. And they charge me $40, there would be 20% and not 15% discount. Didn't choose waterproofing. S8+ already quite "water proof". Is there a point to making it 100% waterproof?

You can go youtube to see product demo for retail level nano coating for scratch tests.

I suppose you can oso nano coat your phone with the whitestone on.

Last edited:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which spigen case will 100% work with wsd sp?? Would the air skin not affect wsd sp?

DanialRohmat

Reaction score
Which spigen case will 100% work with wsd sp?? Would the air skin not affect wsd sp?

AFAIK, the ones that do not work is only the Ultra Hybrid.

I tested out the Thin Fit, Air Skin and Ultra Hybrid, but somehow the Ultra Hybrid doesn't affect my WSD. Kind of weird because I am the only one that somehow can fit the WSD with the Ultra Hybrid.

Last edited:

walkofwinners

Reaction score
S8 resale for used sets about $600 on carousell which is quite decent I would say.

Or u can wait a few more months and s9 will be out, s8 price will drop to 500 odd for used sets.

If you are looking for brand new sets then it doesn't matter cause price is stagnant.

is it still worth buying the S8 right now? my note 5 keep shutting down

chiaph

Reaction score
S8 resale for used sets about $600 on carousell which is quite decent I would say.

Or u can wait a few more months and s9 will be out, s8 price will drop to 500 odd for used sets.

If you are looking for brand new sets then it doesn't matter cause price is stagnant.

thanks for your advise :)

BERSERK1980

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all. Am using a s8+ and i never had a good screen protector to fit for my Spigen rugged armor. Any recommendations? Am willing to spend 50 just to get this over and done with without replacing my screen protector ever. I dont need glass or anything as i never ever drop my phone. A bonus is if theres an anti fingerprint protector too.

I was using a $30 protector but after 5 months a ton of dust went in. I do not wish to keep replacing my protectors every 5 months just to combat the dust issue.

Its just 6 dollars per month and we usually change phone after a year plus no? Still worth it

Necromancer

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a S8 + spigen liquid air case.

I bought a generic tempered glass (seems to be side adhesive) and it seems to reduce the sensitivity by a lot.

Which is a recommended brand of tempered glass/screen protector to use with the case?

DanialRohmat

Reaction score
Afaik, liquid air can't fit the whitestome dome glass for the S8+, so another alternative would be the normal authentic Samsung flim.

I bought a generic tempered glass (seems to be side adhesive) and it seems to reduce the sensitivity by a lot.

Which is a recommended brand of tempered glass/screen protector to use with the case?

samsungXP

Reaction score
who wan buy spigen neo hybrid case i got 1 new case to let go.it is blue coral.look for me at carousell user alexttc

samsungXP

Reaction score

Try okonz tg.so far so good.a lot positive feedback

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hellos anyone here using FRĒ Galaxy S8 WaterProof case?

Not sure about the model you enquirers on, but I saw people using otter box waterproof case before and its difficult to put on and remove.. just a caveat you wanna consider before using such cases?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.