DBS Visa Debit 5% cashback for contactless payment

Sprinter261

Reaction score
Anyone knows if there is a fixed schedule for crediting of rebates? I just checked and realised that rebate was credited on 28 Nov and 14 Dec, like not consistent intervals

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if there is a fixed schedule for crediting of rebates? I just checked and realised that rebate was credited on 28 Nov and 14 Dec, like not consistent intervals
as stated in the tnc, cashback earned this month will be credited by the end of the following month.

Sent from the International Space Station using GAGT

efreelancer

Reaction score
any savings/current account.. or the multi currency/multiplier account

Sent from the International Space Station using GAGT

"Cashback earned is capped at S$50 per customer per month for local Visa payWave contactless transactions made with DBS Visa Debit Card only when you keep your cash withdrawals to three times or less and up to S$400 every month across all your DBS/POSB Cards as well as local DBS/POSB ATMs and branches in the same month."

Fund transfer via fast is not considered cash withdrawals right?
Seems like Posb savings a better option since only need $500 deposit?
The cashback cap is separate from my DBS live fresh credit card?

Last edited:

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"Cashback earned is capped at S$50 per customer per month for local Visa payWave contactless transactions made with DBS Visa Debit Card only when you keep your cash withdrawals to three times or less and up to S$400 every month across all your DBS/POSB Cards as well as local DBS/POSB ATMs and branches in the same month."

1. Not considered
2. min avg daily balance $500 for POSB savings account
3. Separate

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

There is online account opening promo till 8 Jan. No min balance requirement if it is your first account with POSB/DBS. Can also get $20 amd chance GoPro hero if you fulfil the deposit/salary crediting requirememts.
https://www.posb.com.sg/personal/promotion/online-account-opening

Good chance to open DBS multiplier as your first DBS/POSB account with no min balance requirement.

Last edited:

TheAlphaLion

Reaction score

Yes, yes, yes.

efreelancer

Reaction score
There is online account opening promo till 8 Jan. No min balance requirement if it is your first account with POSB/DBS. Can also get $20 amd chance GoPro hero if you fulfil the deposit/salary crediting requirememts.
https://www.posb.com.sg/personal/promotion/online-account-opening

Good chance to open DBS multiplier as your first DBS/POSB account with no min balance requirement.

"If this is your first account with us, there'll also be no minimum average daily balance required, ever."

So if I had closed my posb ac several years ago, will this new ac be considered first account?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"If this is your first account with us, there'll also be no minimum average daily balance required, ever."

So if I had closed my posb ac several years ago, will this new ac be considered first account?

you may have to contact dbs to enquire.

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wait, now this paywave promo 5%, must have acct min bal of $500?

efreelancer

Reaction score
Cant enter the sms otp online at all via online application now. Seems like its locked.

Last month I apply new credit card no problem leh.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.