Issues with Wraith Max Cooler installation

nnyymm

Reaction score
Dear Corbell,

I'm not sure if I have a problem with my Wraith Max cooler, it is impossible to install the cooler on my Asrock AB350 itx motherboard without possibly breaking the motherboard?

polowalrus

Reaction score
Have to be abit Creative on how to mount this.. but it really is one of the hardest mounting cooler I have done

polowalrus

Reaction score
You can check out my post in that thread about how I got it to fit.. after I figured it out, just one try with thermal paste and it's done :o

nnyymm

Reaction score
You can check out my post in that thread about how I got it to fit.. after I figured it out, just one try with thermal paste and it's done :o

O: so all you did was remove the plastic bracket and clip it to the cooler first? Then you aim nice nice then screw all 4 together ah?:eek:

I need a long thin screw driver sia, house don't have haha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.