Do you cane your kids?

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is true

Most who kena whacked by parents always turn out to become responsible for themselves

Those who are pampered always turn to be selfish and less caring

This ish a myth just like how it's a myth that NS always join our boi boi to men, after all every person react differently to violence mah. Moi got see real cases of this kind of mindset actually backfired and not only the kids turn out even worst they got zero trust and love in their family too.

Like some years back moi neighborhood got a case of a 14yro son tio whack by his lao pek and for the first time the son finally cannot lun and retaliated and hoot back with a chair until his lao pek head break blood flow and tiagong the son still never stop and continue to whack with chair, end up mata come take the boi away.

Tia the 3 auntie and 6 ah mah neighbors gong ish the lao pek have been whacking the son for many years liao but this ish the first time the son actually hoot back, first time hoot back ish can hoot so jialark can show the kind of hatred the boi must have been fostering for years before that until one time volcano erupt all come out. Later also tiagong the boi never change good, after boy home come out never go back to family liao ish join gang then get into trouble go Changi squat. :(

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This ish a myth just like how it's a myth that NS always join our boi boi to men, after all every person react differently to violence mah. Moi got see real cases of this kind of mindset actually backfired and not only the kids turn out even worst they got zero trust and love in their family too.

Like some years back moi neighborhood got a case of a 14yro son tio whack by his lao pek and for the first time the son finally cannot lun and retaliated and hoot back with a chair until his lao pek head break blood flow and tiagong the son still never stop and continue to whack with chair, end up mata come take the boi away.

Tia the 3 auntie and 6 ah mah neighbors gong ish the lao pek have been whacking the son for many years liao but this ish the first time the son actually hoot back, first time hoot back ish can hoot so jialark can show the kind of hatred the boi must have been fostering for years before that until one time volcano erupt all come out. Later also tiagong the boi never change good, after boy home come out never go back to family liao ish join gang then get into trouble go Changi squat. :(

Perhaps it is a case of child abuse and not child disciplining?

cmd_throw

Master Member
Reaction score
Experts say can cane or use hand but only wack one time hard. Wack one time pain the kid will remember the mistake. Wack multiple times the kid only remember the beating

Sent from HMD Global TA-1004 using GAGT

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Perhaps it is a case of child abuse and not child disciplining?

The line between child abuse and disciplining has always been easily blur one. :( Beside to some it's like an addiction, once you start using violent to settle you tend to get addicted to it and using it more and more even on very minor thing liao. :(

makann

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i caned my niece once. too notti liao, patience totally ran out. anyway, my patience with kids is near nil

MoraMora

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My caning period stopped when I was p5/6.

By then I was strong enough to resist. Lol

HeadQuarters

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U see those useless Chao Ah bengs in sec sch tioed whacked jialat jialat by parents liao got use meh? Still useless

prawnyhead

Master Member
Reaction score
I slap my kid across the face and my wife and MIL scream at me like wanna WW3 like that. So nowadays my kid behaving badly in public I arm chio and do nothing.

sayang_ol

Banned
Reaction score
normally i use electric baton.

in indo can buy

stun-baton.png

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The line between child abuse and disciplining has always been easily blur one. :( Beside to some it's like an addiction, once you start using violent to settle you tend to get addicted to it and using it more and more even on very minor thing liao. :(

True so one must learn to discipline and educate after to show that the reason behind the disciplining.

If not that’s just whacking senselessly.

jeffrey745

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nowadays many parents don't. That's why u see those kind of behaviours of children...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.