Red light camera query

foxer77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was turning right on a bike with the green right arrow in my favour with a car beside me & i notice there 2 flashes from the camera. Didnt notice any car beating the red right going straight.

Am i the one triggering it as i may had cross over the boundary triggering the box?

any expert can comment this?

Last edited:

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes you may have and may kanna 2 traffic offences instead.
Good luck.

sanchin

Reaction score
You may be using the lane with go straight or turn right arrow right? So long the green in your favor, no wrong the camera will capture the traffic lights also. From my experience previously some others uses that lane to beat red and camera will not trigger due to green on turn right, now will trigger?

chunlianghere

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was turning right on a bike with the green right arrow in my favour with a car beside me & i notice there 2 flashes from the camera. Didnt notice any car beating the red right going straight.

Am i the one triggering it as i may had cross over the boundary triggering the box?

any expert can comment this?

your wheel might hav step on the 2 rectangle sensor box.

which junction?

chunlianghere

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You may be using the lane with go straight or turn right arrow right? So long the green in your favor, no wrong the camera will capture the traffic lights also. From my experience previously some others uses that lane to beat red and camera will not trigger due to green on turn right, now will trigger?

depend on junction. some on lane 1 can go straight n turn right, therefore that lane will not hav any sensor on the road.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.