Any users of LG 49 UJ632T

mydelta

Reaction score
Hi,

Any users can share his experience and satisfaction with this set for day to day use e.g. Starhub channels & free to air channels 5/8/u/CNA?

Thank u !!!

mydelta

Reaction score
Good morning,

Any brudder can advise, greatly appreciated!
The goods and bads ..... coz might need to get one today

Thank u !!

daylight

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
make sure u get a good antenna to enjoy the mediacop digital channel

alantkm

Reaction score
This LG 65uj632t is almost same price as Sony 65x7000e, which is a better buy in term of picture quality and user friendly?

bleonz

Reaction score
the lg magic remote control is really a big plus point for lg smart tv...edging out the others. other than that, i think sama sama...
This LG 65uj632t is almost same price as Sony 65x7000e, which is a better buy in term of picture quality and user friendly?

Cheese Steak

Reaction score
I’m using it. Great for a smaller tv in the room without crossing the 55 inch territory. It’s cheap and good enough for its price.

Ysouk79

Reaction score
I am willing to pay more to upgrade to better model but LG dun allow, if I know it as will be as bad as this, I will not have gotten this. Sigh

freakerknoid

Reaction score
I bought the LG 43UJ632T for my bedroom, my first 4k TV with HDR. Really cannot go back to HD TV again. WEBOS 3.5 is great too.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.